single males : Swingers Discussion 189071101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talksingle males
TOPIC: single males
Created by: tnt742
Original Starting post for this thread:
If a guy really wants to b contacted by couples why do most not have a pic on thier profile? We have looked for single males to play with but my wife just passes them over if theres no pictures!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
You're right, I think I was being a little paranoid so I decided to upload just one picture to the public section.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
on the occasions when I do a search I always look for those with pics. And if the date stamp says 2007 I pass those by too.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
There's a number of reasons for that. Yes, some may not be telling the truth, and are not really single, or could be hiding something else. But for others, like me, it is more of a "comfort" issue. I don't feel comfortable letting my face out there without knowing who is watching.

If anyone wants to contact me, they have to be willing to be seen. I really hate getting messages telling me "Can you please open your pics?" or "Do you have any naked ones?" when they only have a pic of a female butt and no other pictures. And when I ask them if I can see a face pic, they just say that they will e-mail them later.

That's why there's no public pictures in my profile. Of course, this is only my case. I'm pretty sure some other guys will have different reasons.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Well, the obvious answer is they probably aren't really single and have plausible deniability with the wife should she stumble upon his profile.

A SM profile with recent, clear face pics and a cert may not guarantee they are genuine but the odds are certainly higher.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
If a guy really wants to b contacted by couples why do most not have a pic on thier profile? We have looked for single males to play with but my wife just passes them over if theres no pictures!!

Rantoul IL
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: single males