Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk single ladies
TOPIC: single ladies
Created by: gr8time4344
Original Starting post for this thread:
I would like to know whats up with the single ladies. I have been married for 14 years and we both love each other more then ever.I gave my wife a hallpass 7 months ago and then she gave me one.......it is so easy for a woman to find that man to fuck her, but when it comes to the guy trying to find a single or married woman, its impossible. I have message these women telling them alittle about me and my wife,no luck. then i just straight up just ask if they would like to have dinner and maybe go fuck....no luck. I know that i'm not a bad looking 45 year old and beleave me I can rock with the young boys.......sorry everyone, I just don't know what to think.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
What, that line doesn't work for you?

Maybe it's your delivery, try cleaning up the drool from the corner of your mouth before offering.

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12314 posts)
"then i just straight up just ask if they would like to have dinner and maybe go fuck....no luck."

How can they resist?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Welcome to the forum gr8time4344

The answer to your question is rather simple and I think you already know it. supply and demand!

Have you met any couples that would be willing to do a mutual hall pass?

Good luck and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12314 posts)
I would like to know whats up with the single ladies. I have been married for 14 years and we both love each other more then ever.I gave my wife a hallpass 7 months ago and then she gave me one.......it is so easy for a woman to find that man to fuck her, but when it comes to the guy trying to find a single or married woman, its impossible. I have message these women telling them alittle about me and my wife,no luck. then i just straight up just ask if they would like to have dinner and maybe go fuck....no luck. I know that i'm not a bad looking 45 year old and beleave me I can rock with the young boys.......sorry everyone, I just don't know what to think.

Van Vleck TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: single ladies