should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 2120481090
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   90 to 99 of 336   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Blt2last: Little Beach is an hour's drive from Kaanapali Beach. Makena is in south Maui and Kaanapali is west Maui.

Oh...and btw....that *beautiful* prostitute on Oahu? Most are trannies. A lot are post-op and VERY pretty.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(510 posts)
LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Ha! She wasn't dripping thank god. I thought it was awkward though.

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
Wow,

That's some visual, a woman approaching a naked dude on the beach, with a dripping pussy,

You sure there wasn't something else going on there? {WEG}

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"why is it that women never behave like this" Yes, there are some that do. However it's not something most people would complain about. At least not excessively.

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(49 posts)
LOL BLT!

You ain't whistling Dixie.

Hubby and I were talking about the need for some kind of a buggy service!

And the creep are there babe, nothing changed, apparently some "married" creeps on SLS feel that such behavior should be acceptable and women should just deal with it, cause well, they're naked, they're asking for it. ;).

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
No thanks cupcake, here, take it back, you need to get rid of that precum.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I went to the nude beach in Miami today with a male companion (SLS) who I had to politely tell that I am not here to be used as bait for women. That is one of the downsides of "some" SM. I won't have to tell him that again I am sure. Just because I look at or speak to a woman doesn't mean I am trying to set something up....please! I went to Sandy Hook in NJ once. That's where the guy had the episode I mentioned earlier. I will never go back to that beach until I hear that they have a taxi service from the parking lot to the beach! Perhaps it has changed but that is a heck of a walk, especially when carrying a cooler, umbrella, etc. Now I have no more tan lines...yes!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
<Throws Sed a towel to wipe away the tears>

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1781 posts)
Smooth,

Around here it isn't just single women, some of these losers have no shame, non at all. Will approach even with hubby around. And heaven forbid hubby should go for a swim and I stay behind, they're like white on rice, seriously WTF, it's a NUDE beach, not a fuck buffet, NUDE as in people enjoying the sun and warmth at the beach without their clothes on.

Did any of these douchies ever wonder why is it that women never behave like this?

And you're very lucky that such assholes are dealt with immediately and aggressively by you, at Gunnison, the park rangers really don't give a shit. A couple of years ago, some asshole brought a camera, stood in front of my lounge chair, and flat out started snapping photos. I told him to put away his camera, and he refused. So I flagged down a ranger and asked for help, the ranger said that there is nothing they can do.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   90 to 99 of 336   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair