Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › should women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should_women_shave_there_pussy_hair
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
32 to 41 of 519
User Details are only visible to members.
My preference is to see all the hair down there gone, on both women and men.

Palatine IL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
My husband is hoping the thick well groomed bush makes a come back , he just likes the look of it . Once in awhile I will let the triangle I keep high and tight grow out a bit just because I know he likes it . I myself want everything between the legs gone , the entire crack but I also need to keep a small patch above because I don't want to look like a little girl . I was molested as a child so had a twisted idea regarding sex for some time . As an adult once I allowed myself to enjoy sex , back in the pre-shaving craze I was fine for many years but once it became popular to remove it all I of course jumped on that wagon but quickly realized it messed with my head to see myself looking like a child . I want to do grown up things with my vagina so I need that little patch of hair to remind myself that it's ok for me to do what ever I want down there .

Chico CA
Username hidden
(76 posts)
a little landing strip is awesome

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
sister mary Patrick was father mulrony's sex toy

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12218 posts)
Well Inez, if the good Sister is still with us you better mind your P's and Q's :) :) My nun memory is Sister Mary Joseph, I remember she could make all manner of items appear from her habit; rulers, pens, pencils, paper, etc.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
Foggy Sister Mary Patrick was so tough ,in the summer she went to Parris Island ,to teach the Marines how to fight dirty ,

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7035 posts)
@DJE: I got you....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
Shaving makes less friction and feels better. However, a little tuft on top is exciting.

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Hahaha Froggy! I laughed about that!

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1847 posts)
I bet your spelling would be the LEAST of your problems with the good Sister :) :)

~froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
32 to 41 of 519
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.