should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 2120481022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't think that you sound like beach patrol at all, I just wish that we had better security at ours, to keep creeps like Toomuch from gawking and dripping precum on women, because he thinks that naked women at a beach are asking for attention.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
SED, I don't mean to sound as if I'm the "nude beach patrol" or anything. i'm just not afraid to let some jackass with a camera know that he can either put it away or we'll find out if it floats.

fortunately i'm not the only guy out there who is willing to say something. you can't stop all the assholes, but someone blatantly taking pics right out in the open is going be confronted.

and as for kids, we know it is everyone's right to be there, and we respect that, but we are never comfortable being around kids at a nude beach.

WANNATRY... If we were on a nude beach together, I doubt i'd be paying much attention to the beach anyway. :)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3896 posts)
@Blt2last: Little Beach is an hour's drive from Kaanapali Beach. Makena is in south Maui and Kaanapali is west Maui.

Oh...and btw....that *beautiful* prostitute on Oahu? Most are trannies. A lot are post-op and VERY pretty.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
LOL! Thanks for the laugh!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Ha! She wasn't dripping thank god. I thought it was awkward though.

Culpeper VA

Username hidden
(49 posts)
Wow,

That's some visual, a woman approaching a naked dude on the beach, with a dripping pussy,

You sure there wasn't something else going on there? {WEG}

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"why is it that women never behave like this" Yes, there are some that do. However it's not something most people would complain about. At least not excessively.

Culpeper VA

Username hidden
(49 posts)
LOL BLT!

You ain't whistling Dixie.

Hubby and I were talking about the need for some kind of a buggy service!

And the creep are there babe, nothing changed, apparently some "married" creeps on SLS feel that such behavior should be acceptable and women should just deal with it, cause well, they're naked, they're asking for it. ;).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
No thanks cupcake, here, take it back, you need to get rid of that precum.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I went to the nude beach in Miami today with a male companion (SLS) who I had to politely tell that I am not here to be used as bait for women. That is one of the downsides of "some" SM. I won't have to tell him that again I am sure. Just because I look at or speak to a woman doesn't mean I am trying to set something up....please! I went to Sandy Hook in NJ once. That's where the guy had the episode I mentioned earlier. I will never go back to that beach until I hear that they have a taxi service from the parking lot to the beach! Perhaps it has changed but that is a heck of a walk, especially when carrying a cooler, umbrella, etc. Now I have no more tan lines...yes!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2126 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 270   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair