should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 2120481021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 415   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think if you DID think of a young girl, your next move might determine whether you're normal or not.

BT

WTF do I know? I like mine with lettuce and tomato...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8331 posts)
When I see a smooth pussy, the thought of a young girl doesn't pop into my mind at all. Maybe because I am in the moment, I realize she is a grown woman and act accordingly. I hope that is normal.

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Smooth,

" "I don't like looking at a little girl's pussy.", implies that women who are clean shaven do so in an attempt to look like children."

Gotta challenge that one my friend.

When I read his post, I took it to mean that when HE sees a clean shaven puddy, thats what he's seeing/thinking. I don't think he was implying that's what women who shave or laser are attempting to look like. Of course that would be ridiculous. As ridiculous as me being desirous of looking like a 10 year old boy when I run a razor over Girth Brooks and his percussion section.

Just my two copper Lincolns,

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8331 posts)
Tom, no one's going off on you brother. Just making a point that people often overlook when it comes to this topic. "I don't like looking at a little girl's pussy.", implies that women who are clean shaven do so in an attempt to look like children. As I said, you're entitled to your preference and your opinion.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
It's not an analogy, it's an opinion. A question was raised, an answer was given. You can agree, laugh at it, and disagree. It's not meant to offend anyone. Life is full of conflicting opinions. So, if we're turned away from a couple who wants only "clean shaven bodies", and I'm a caveman for being neatly cropped, should I go off on that person? No. Not at all. We don't care if someone is clean shaven or neatly cropped....I only answered a question.

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(35 posts)
i'll repeat this every time someone throws this senseless analogy out there. the idea that someone's choice of grooming is in some way related to a desire to look like a child is both outdated and offensive. you are entitled to your preferences, but so is everyone else.

and btw, if the amount of hair on or around genitalia is the only way you have of distinguishing between children and adults, you might want to do a little research on "the internets" before you get yourself into some serious trouble.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5072 posts)
Its been said that opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and some are more expressive and needy than others.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8331 posts)
Of course.

Just to recap my stance - I'm of the "the less the better" opinion, but I ain't gonna tell anyone what they should and should not do. I don't especially like body hair at all. Just my personal preference.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19407 posts)
TomLin, No one has the right to get angry at you for expressing our opinion.

My confusion lies with the OP. What exactly is a one answer question? Is it the same as a one word answer?

To each, their own.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8331 posts)
One word answer. For us...NO. (No, is the answer, the rest is explanation...lol!) Neatly trimmed yes. I don't like looking at "a little girl's pussy". You're mature..you have hair. What happened to the days when you couldn't wait to have pubic hair. Should a guy be shaved, and look like a little boy? Hey..just an opinion.

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 415   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair