Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk should women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   142 to 151 of 415   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would be very upset if I asked you to shave and you did it 2-3 days ahead of time. To me, hair is okay. Shaven is okay as long as it's smooth. I don't want to be torn apart by stubble. Yikes!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(298 posts)
I prefer fully shaven, but a neatly trimmed bush is fine too. Forest preserve or a jungle isn't very attractive in my opinion and is certainly much harder to pleasure with mouth.

Plus I can't see if there's something I need to worry about in a jungle. Yes, I know STD doesn't always show, but it doesn't hurt to see a smooth, no irritation skin down there. In return, I don't mind to shave mine completely if the lady asks 2-3 days in advance. I don't shave on the day of playing.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
A powder puff by all means

Blue Ridge GA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Shaved or trimmed for sure. I want to see and feel as much as can be seen and felt. With a hairy muff it's all about the hair.

Oakland Park FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Yea Landing strip is nice... I myself like trimmed, landing strip or smooth... but it really depends on the women... if she is sporting it, and she is at ease and happy with her body, there is nothing sexier than that. So Even though I like certain styles of ladies personal areas (Hair or little to no) more than others.... it's really in the women's attitude really.

(Sport) of SportnBerr2014

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(38 posts)
we've rarely seen a hard dick at our nude beach unless a friend (who was willing to risk the fine) was working on it. even that however, is strongly frowned upon because it endangers everyone's fun. one of the reasons the county and federal law enforcement leave us alone is because for the most park, we police ourselves and don't try to thumb our noses at the law. um... other than the nudity part. :)

"soul patches" and any other neatly trimmed bush is fine with me. I mean hell, i'm a guy. 1000% hetero. I can honestly say if she makes my dick hard just looking at her, you can bet your ass i'm not walking away when that thong comes off, shaved, trimmed or whatever. :p we're just talking preferences.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5376 posts)
BLT, you are completely correct in that rule of etiquette for nudists. In my experience, it is strictly enforced by everyone, not just the staff, so you would not be sitting your bare ass down where another bare ass had been - you'd be sitting on your own towel.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9287 posts)
hold on y'all get a grip ,the tropic is should women shave there pussy, my answer is, it is up to what you like and dislike, I like it trimed ,and a little or a landing strip.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
that makes sense. In the club, even in our t back and or shorts or short skirts or dresses many of us would sit on a small hand towel or something just because we didn't want the cold vinyl against our thighs

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10732 posts)
The rule of etiquette with nudists is that the one article you always carry with you is a towel. You don't sit your naked ass on the chairs, lounge chairs. And people think you have to be totally nude the whole time. I thought this in the beginning as well. Actually, you only have to be nude in the pool and as far as the beach is concerned, people are covered too intermittently. With the hot sun in Florida and it was a cloudy day, I put a towel over my shoulder so as not to get burnt. The guy I had the experience with was talking to me and pre-cum just fell. I really don't think he meant it to happen.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   142 to 151 of 415   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair