should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 21204810125
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   125 to 134 of 415   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ah ok... Thx for the correction. I googled it and consumer report website does not recommend it.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
apparently some can use the no-no with no problems. my lady is not one of them and says the commercial that claims it is painless is bullshit.

we chose laser hair removal and absolutely love it. that's why shesmooth. :)

ps. I don't think the no-no has a problem with hair of any certain color because it is literally just pulling the hair out. laser treatment however is not recommended for ladies with light colored body hair. the laser just doesn't seem to effect blonde hair for some reason.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5239 posts)
I heard mixed reviews on that. But definitely not for light haired peopled, like blondes for example.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Has anyone tried the NO-NO for hair removal. My wife has tried shaving and did a bad job so I tried to shaved her and I was even worse. thought about waxing but I don't think she could handel the pain. Hate it when the hair is growing out it feels like her pussy is wrapped in barbed wire.

Socorro TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
It takes about 5 weeks for it to grow out, so I can wax every 5 weeks with no need for trims, but it's hard to put up with the hair for that five weeks. My hubby begs me to shave. Lol. That also limits my nights on the town. I'm good for less than a week and then I'm growing out for a month.

I used to eye all the hot young Asian men. Then my children would never get the nickname white ape. PS. One good thing about age is that hair does thin. I'm actually pretty normal now. ; )

Irving TX
Username hidden
(263 posts)
DD, I heard you need to have 1/2 inch of hair or so for waxing? I may be wrong there. But if that's true, why not trim your body hair to 1/2 inch all the time, and then wax 2-3 days before the night in town? That way you don't increase your risk of getting an infection because of a break/wound on the skin from waxing/shaving but still have a smooth skin when playing?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Yes S, I may be seeing this through a dirty lens. I am a total mutt, but perhaps the hair comes from my Viking stock. Yes, I'm a bit hairy. I shave daily and then again right before a night on the town. I often wax, which helps tame things, but there is a growth period that must occur between treatments. My hair was too light for laser.

I've been told be about 5 people that I should shave my arms. Eh. It's part of me. I think it's rather amusing when I have a good tan and my hair turns very blonde. Viva la difference!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(263 posts)
It should be up to the individual. Yes we realize it said one word replies, but it is kind of an open ended question. Each person does what they want and what makes them feel sexy. Some for sexy reasons, some for personal hygiene reasons..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Sinbach,

Agree. This lifestyle caters to all kinds of people of different likes and dislikes and 90% of the time the people are so nice, understanding, and, respectful, which is a huge contrast to what I've seen in the vanilla world.

Honestly, if we weren't even swingers, we'd love to know the people in this lifestyle. :)

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
It's up to the person, what feels rite for them.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   125 to 134 of 415   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair