Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk should women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 457   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh gosh...we have been turned down several times in person. One time, I was even laying naked and spread eagle underneath a guy! He looked down at me, shook his head and got up.

Just once for not being totally bare. I think it was a kink for that particular couple. Whatever.

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1217 posts)
LOL. I know. And a very hot lady as well. ;)

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6244 posts)
It really shouldn't be perceived as a personal slam if someone thinks a crotch is too hairy for their individual taste. When it comes to men-- if I were to see what I think of as a jungle or anything remotely long enough to possibly get in my mouth--I am not inclined to play--

Of course, some folks are just crude in how they deliver news of their preference and that is unfortunate. I'm completely in favor of people stating their bush preference or lack thereof in their profile contents. In my case Mr U covers that with the SM's beforehand.

@smooth-- Queen of Memphis is an excellent song;)

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4485 posts)
@MoT, same here my friend. Unless I have missed it, (possible) I haven't seen anyone complaining about a nice little landing strip, and anyone who would turn down play with Mrs. Wanna for something so moronic should probably take a serious look at why they are even in this lifestyle. imo, she is one of the hottest women on this site, and I have said that from the first time I saw her post a few years ago. In fact, as I said before, my only aversion would be towards full blown "Buckwheat in a scissor lock" 60's and 70's bush. I do agree with the Queen of Memphis as well, that it is a woman's choice, but I don't think it is a slam against women for a guy to say he doesn't find it attractive and that he might, or would pass on play.

As for what's healthy or healthier, I don't think anyone is going to argue that point, but it doesn't seem to have had much of an impact.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(6244 posts)
only you would know that B.T.hahah

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1395 posts)
Which time?

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10198 posts)
Both of your guys need help REALLY ,you both have psychological problem must of been when you both were drop on your head as Kids

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1395 posts)
...and more "interesting" too, Inez.

@ Wanna, it's simple because we're more evolved. LOL!

BT

"All pussies bare or groomed"- James Herriot's unpublished book

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10198 posts)
that must be why im so healthy........my head only has a little hair left on it :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(9533 posts)
your VJJ is healther with some hair around it medical fact

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1395 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 457   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair