should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 21204810119
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   119 to 128 of 336   End
User Details are only visible to members.
504b-1

In particular, if passive aggressive is your motto.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Rule #504b of the Swinger Handbook, Advice for SM and M-halves of Couples:

Never approach a nude woman on the beach if she has a razor sharp tongue. Especially if your walking around with Mr. schtooper semi or fully erect. Your injuries may end up being more than a bruised ego.

OT: I love the fully bare effect, but also enjoy a little landing strip on a woman.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7658 posts)
*I have to say that I like being around nudists sometimes because they're not always on cruise like swingers....LOL*

Thanks for saying that. We have an option of nude beaches. Robert Moses (which I'm not sure if it's still open), and Gunnison. Without exception, the creepiest of all, are swingers. The nudists keep to themselves, are respectful of others and their surroundings and never gawk or cruise the scenery.

Wish the same could be said about swingers. As an example. Not one time has a nudist approached me to "compliment" me on my tats. Yet, each and every time that I was there, I get slobbered over by a creepy swinger who supposedly thinks that my artwork is a great opening line. Without exception, their shtooper is either dripping pre cum or is hard. I admit though, having a razor tongue I enjoy slicing the loosers and watching them crawl away, ego bruised and all :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I was in Maui years ago and never heard of a nude beach. I was on Kanapaali (sp) and would have loved to find one. What I remember most about Oahu was this fine ass prostitute who was always near our hotel but I didn't have the balls to approach her....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
LOL. clearly not everything is better in the islands babe. ours is a national seashore so it is very well maintained. the park rangers are even friendly.

and often very curious. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
We have a world reknown nude beach here on Maui. Little Beach in Makena. Beautiful beach, but.....well, let's just say I have NO desire to go back there. Too many stinky hippies (with their babies!!) smoking the ganja. Not to forget the unleashed dogs taking a dump everywhere. Ick.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
I am all about getting the licks, I means inspections of approval! lmao!

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(978 posts)
jaycee I give excellent inspections with my tongue

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6450 posts)
it was treatment 5 and 6 that did me in. So no inspection for me.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
shesmooth: I haven't been to Hedo in years. I considered going to Cypress Cove which I believe is near you but I have yet to make it. I am checking out the beach in Miami. I have to say that I like being around nudists sometimes because they're not always on cruise like swingers....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   119 to 128 of 336   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair