should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 21204810118
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   118 to 127 of 354   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I try to keep a flexible mind lol. I have yet to turn away a willing woman once the pants are down because she has too much or too little hair. :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1804 posts)
Toomuch, let's just say the screen name says it all. we are well documented supporters of laser hair removal. but, as you can see from this thread, it definitely is not for everyone.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4692 posts)
i like em silky smooth mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6461 posts)
Hmmm well how about that pussy hair. I like them trim to smooth.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1804 posts)
every nude beach is the same where women are by themselves. a friend and I were just discussing this the other day. if she goes by herself, she will have no peace. it is sad, but true. however, we have also seen ladies pack up and leave with guys who have approached them. it is what it is and won't ever change. doesn't mean women should be harassed or abused and that is not tolerated at our beach and is quickly dealt with aggressively so as to make a distinct impression not soon to be forgotten. as harsh as it may sound, women get sick of it because it is just constant and my friend says the same thing. she will tell them to fuck off in a heartbeat. all they want is to be able to relax and enjoy themselves like everyone else. unfortunately, the poor bastard getting his spleen removed by that razor tongue probably had no idea that 8 guys have already wandered thru with the same idea. sometimes education can be painful. :/

have to say though for the most part, couples are not generally approached as often at our beach. I mean other couples will occasionally stop by to chat, but we're usually flattered. sometimes we're interested, sometimes we're not. pretty much like a party.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4692 posts)
Lol...wild...you remember me, huh?! How about that!

Thank you for the kind words.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I think I should get a line of JOOM lenses to sell. There appears to be a number of potential customers here.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Sed,

I've seen you on the nude beach at SH with your husband and I liked your TATS as well as your TITS. Glad I didn't approach you..lol..you probably would gropup me in the "leering" section. You look good, why can't I leer a little bit..besides my wife looks great, your husband can leer back..lol

Boonton NJ
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Have a great day cupcake.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1804 posts)
Winks at BT. Im about to enjoy myself ;).

I have news for you, chauvnist.

Women dress nice because they enjoy dressing as such. They don't do it so some hick who believes that women are there for his use and pleasure, would give them his stamp of approval through some cheesy compliment while his clit-like cock is dripping precum.

I am as direct as i can be when i tell ya, that with your mindset, you'd be that tool on the sidewalk that i kick out of my car.

Ms.Bitch to you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   118 to 127 of 354   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair