should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 21204810112
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   112 to 121 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Usually it's just one pair of eyes doing the shaving as I let her lie back and put a blindfold on. I need a lot of light for the task at hand and it can be too much light for her otherwise. All in all still much easier for me to do than for her to do alone, and more fun also. At least for me it is.

Pemberton NJ

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Smooth I'm also in the "Can't wait to taste her category". I love doing that for a good long while. More of a well maintained that perfectly smooth guy though honestly anything short of a wild bush is fine.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
Shaving one's partner is a good idea...2 pair of eyes are better than 1.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
I distinctly recall the arguments in the Womens forums about laser, telling me how they had the treatment and how wonderful it is, and how their hair wont grow back. I just shrugged and moved on. It is public knowledge that laser isnt permanent. Those who do get the treatment, have to go back at least once or twice a year for touch ups.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
We always use the shaving process as a different means of foreplay, very little creates a wetter pussy for the wife than me spending a nice amount of time grooming her to just the way we like it. Sometimes it's completely bald sometimes the landing strip and if I'm feeling artistic I'll try the diamond or heart shape above. A quick wipe or two with a damp cloth when I'm done and she's ready for a test ride.

Pemberton NJ

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Trooper: After spending thousands of dollars on electrolysis and a session at a laser establishment, which women of color cannot have laser as it leaves white spots on our face. I don't know about the pubic area. What I am saying is, the hair still grows back. These treatments slow down the process but I don't many people whose hair has never come back as the hype these technicians make. Not to mention electrolysis can cause scarring, especially on darker skin tones.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2154 posts)
actually it did slow us down for several months. It dried out and tightened my skin in that area to a painful degree.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
PG, that's interesting. k never had any side effects and really the only inconvenience was that she had to stay out of the sun while she was having the treatments. we did it during the winter months for the most part so it wasn't that big of a deal.

sorry to hear it didn't work for you, but i'll bet it hasn't slowed mr. trooper down any. :)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3911 posts)
You couldn't pay me enough to place my pussy under a laser.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Glad to hear someone had good results from laser! I did it about 4 years ago. While it lessened hair growth, it didn't stop it and the other side effects were not fun.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   112 to 121 of 270   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair