should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 21204810111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 337   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mostly I was more interested in the response about getting complements when dressed provocatively. I have only been to a nude beach a couple of times and would personally never have approached anyone. I did see some guys looking at my GF but I don't consider that an insult and neither did she.

I'm surprised to hear that most women think being complimented because they look good is nauseating. I make a point when I meet a lady who as obviously went to a lot of trouble dressing to compliment her about it. This seems well received most of the time but I will admit to experiencing the bitch factor once or twice. I just shrug and move on, totally no interest in talking after I get a bad vibe from someone.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1788 posts)
Sed, I can't and won't speak for anyone else, but mine was not a serious comment, by any means.

While I wouldn't mind having a woman engage me in conversation in that environment, I would definitely not return the favor unless I knew her, and chances are, not in a state of arousal.

For anyone who feels differently, of course, to each your own, but married guys, how would you truly feel if some dood neither of you knew, looking as Sed described, approached your wife on a nude beach and began complimenting her on her tatts, piercings, or body in general?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7676 posts)
Seduction4Two, you said you have never seen a man with less crotch-lawn than his wife. I am that man. Tammy prefers to keep a landing strip because she doesn't like the way she looks with no hair at all. I'm too lazy to do anything artistic with leaving some hair, so I just shave it all off. I'm about to spend more time on the bicycle, so the legs are about to be completely bare again too.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(204 posts)
I dont know how much simpler i can put it.

A naked woman sunbathing at a nude beach is not a cry for attention.

A woman dressed provocatively is not necessarily a woman who cries for attention.

This mindset makes most women nauseated.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Umm raped? There is a big difference in a compliment and being raped. So you do or dont like the attention or just the opportunity to cut someone down and feel good about it?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1788 posts)
I know right, because a naked woman at a nude beach is just asking for attention.

Is that kind of like, hey, she wore a short skirt and stockings so she was asking to be raped.

My gosh....i hope this was not a serious set of comments.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Address of c/o pool please? :0)

Little Rock AR
Username hidden
(982 posts)
I agree. I'd like to know why you get upset when we bother you. Too.

Personally, if I were lying aked on a beach, or at our local c/o pool, I would be THRILLED to have women stand over me with dripping vajayjays, complimenting me on my tatts.

So, what gives??

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7676 posts)
One thing I always wondered about, so maybe one of you women can clear this up for me. You go somewhere near naked (or totally naked) or wear a sexy outfit. I am assuming the purpose of the outfit is gain attention. Yet take offense when you get "leered" at and take pleasure out of the opportunity to "bruise an ego".

Explain this to me please. Can't a polite message of no interest work?

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1788 posts)
504b-1

In particular, if passive aggressive is your motto.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 337   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair