should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 21204810111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 415   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And Smooth is correct, I did have a less then perfect experience with Laser, but know others that didn't have the issues I did. And even with the issues I had I would do it in other places that I didn't mind if the skin got tighter, heck some people might consider the tightening of skin a good thing.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
{-PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
PG is pirate girl

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6566 posts)
oops. sorry. I was referring to our resident lovely lady pirate, (trooperandpirategirl).

my bad. :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5102 posts)
What's PG?

LOL sorry for being clueless about forum abbreviation. We're not that experienced with stuff like this.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
s_couple, PG did have an unfortunate reaction to the process which really sucks. it's probably the same as most cosmetic procedures in that there will always be risk involved and always a possibility that something like what happened to her could happen to others. there's no question that she is not the only one who has had complications with it.

it has been wonderful for us, and our playmates seem to enjoy it immensely. however, and this has absolutely nothing to do with PG's post, but as you have seen from your time in these forums so far, there are always those who think their opinions are the way everyone should think and this subject is no different. we love it. PG had issues with it. others will tell you that you are completely crazy to have anything to do with it. you seem quite intelligent. you'll approach this as you do most other things I would guess, after carefully researching and thoroughly discussing with her all possible outcomes.

and the cost isn't that bad when you consider the benefits, or at least that's been our experience.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Thanks S_couple.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Hope you're recovering fast, pirategirl.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Wish to thank everyone for their help on shaving my wife. Going to stay away from the NO NO as it appears not to work very well. Maybe I am trying to be to careful because I worry about nicking her (NOT GOOD) Again thank you all.

Socorro TX
Username hidden
(24 posts)
I had it done a few years ago. It decreased hair growth, but you will always require touch-ups. I haven't done that because my skin in that area got so dry and tight I would tear during sex. It took over 6 months for my skin to recover.

I had surgery a few weeks ago and have been letting what little hair I grow come back in mostly because it is hard to bend and twist the way I need to in order to shave it. I fully plan on shaving it off again once I'm cleared for sex.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 415   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair