Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › should women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should_women_shave_there_pussy_hair
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
11 to 20 of 519
User Details are only visible to members.
I've had all types (shaved, trimmed, natural) and they all have their own qualities. Different feelings, sensations, and looks. None are "bad" it's just a preference thing. I personally like well groomed or shaved, but if a woman looling like a playboy bunny from the 70's (Candice Collins POM December 79), I am not turning her down.

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
im always available to shave the ladies

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11714 posts)
trimed

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1018 posts)
@CCP: You need to be more selective. Full bush or not, a pussy should not stink unless she just finished exercising or had a long day at the office. Perhaps you catch them unaware and, even still, if she's clean it should not reek.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
shaved bald is good , trimmed is good as long as the ladies shaved from the clit down and that includes the ass LOL. Nothing stops the mood faster than getting all hot and bothered petting then she stops to go wash up because of a full bush and if you don't understand what we're talking about you never went down on a lady with a full bush if she hasn't washed up first.

Lock Haven PA
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I like it that way

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(11714 posts)
Trimed

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1018 posts)
well to me I so love a shaven pussy>I love to shave my lover clean, the feeling of her shaven pussy is so hot.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(285 posts)
@ BLT. Thanks for the good Monday morning belly laugh. I needed that,:-))))

Trust me. There are women these day that still sport a full bush. Some men/women like that I guess. A girl friend of mine, who unfortunately moved to Mississippi, use to love for me to shave her. She would let it grow just to give me the honor. Of course, I didn't mind doing it. Two others wouldn't go for shaving/trimming at all and thought something was wrong with me, as a man, because I shaved. Those relationships didn't last very long.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1920 posts)
BLT2LST- totally agree. A little hair can be sexy if it is intentional. (not the "oops! I forgot a spot" type). I've seen hearts, patches, strips, and triangles just above the bell ringer. I love it all. Of course, shaved is good too. Been a long time since I was with one with a full bush, or even seen one in real life. I wouldn't say no. I'd guess it'd depend on the woman.

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(50 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
11 to 20 of 519
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.