should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 2120481011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 415   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I tend to judge a persons level of maturity based on his/her vocabulary before how he/she wears their hair."

Rut ro, Rorge. I'm guessing puddy doesn't go over too big either.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7944 posts)
Tom,

My post was not directed at you at all. I can read and did read the topic title and I stand behind my own personal opinion of the use of the word Pussy as being immature. I don't care how many times you read it in profiles nor that it is tame comparatively speaking. Profiles carrying such verbiage would be a clear indicator we are not compatible.......I'm ok with that and hope you are too :) Another perfect example of people having opinions that some others don't agree with. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
ok, that went from zero to whackadoo in a matter of minutes. @Tom, i'm not sure what more could have been said to assure you that everyone respects your right to your opinion.

people will occasionally disagree with you here.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4829 posts)
Wait..I can't edit...so I have to amend. Mrs Sav...look at the heading of this post. "Should women shave there [their] PUSSY hair". Case closed on the word 'pussy' being immature. OK..I'm outta here folks.

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
Maybe it's a guy thing, but vagina seems too clinical for sexual stuff. Pussy seems appropriate when talking about sex in a sexual atmosphere so long as it does not imply disrespect or is meant in a demeaning way. I don't get offended by the word cock nor do I assume it in any way demeans me so long as it is used to talk about something sexual. Not to fond of prick though :P

Oakland Park FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
First, I apologize for my opinion, which was asked of this post. No offense was meant to anyone. Are we so thin that we take an opinion as a personal attack? I never backed away because a woman was clean shaven, wife never backed away from a guy who was clean shaven. We all have preferences..we don't always get them. It's an opinion...a thought. Isn't that what forums are for? When a question is asked, you have to accept what answers come out. Maybe I went a little too far..but no offense was meant. As far as "Mature men don't use the word pussy"...maybe you should read a few profiles and other graphic posts. "Pussy" is Tame. With that, I will bow out. Thank you who understood that it was just an opinion.

Ocean Isle Beach NC
Username hidden
(21 posts)
I hope I never "mature". I want to always be around women that have pussies. Although I do know a girl that has a hoo hoo. And one that has a vj. Oh, and I have a "special purpose", my wife calls it that grown up rooster name, or "that thing".

Seffner FL
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Just my opinion but "mature" men don't us the word pussy except possibly in the heat of the moment. I tend to judge a persons level of maturity based on his/her vocabulary before how he/she wears their hair.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5350 posts)
No

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3523 posts)
You may be right BT. I think the "You're mature..." comment that followed it is what pushed me in that direction. I don't think Tom intended to be offensive in any way.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4829 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 415   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair