should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 21204810106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   106 to 115 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
wanna.......try a Gillette fusion razor and you will get an amazingly smooth silky pussy for all your friends to lick :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
"get a series of bikini laser treatments", or buy a plane ticket, fly to Orlando and spend some quality time with mr. & mrs. smooth.

hmmm. I agree. that laser can wait. :)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3918 posts)
I would LOVE to get lasered! I just can't justify spending all that money on my private area.

Let's see..... get a series of bikini laser treatments.... or .... pay my mortgage and heloc. Hmmmmm.....

So I make do with my Venus Embrace razor or sometimes splurge on a wax.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
I do like the fact that my hair doesn't grow back as fast, as thick, or as much and is much softer.

the rest was not fun. We actually didn't swing at all (not that we do much anyway) for over 6 months. Too much risk of tearing, even with Trooper who knew to be a bit careful with entry.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17030 posts)
PG, that sounds like a nightmare.

I can only speak for us, but no one ever tried to tell us the laser treatment would last forever. in 2010 she had a series of 10 treatments over a period of maybe 3-4 months. she has never needed to go back for any "touch ups" but then her hair is a very fine, thin texture. maybe that makes a difference, idk. it was explained to us at the time that the laser would not do much for blonde hair, and so there have always been a few little blonde hairs to deal with.

clearly it isn't for everyone, but it's a personal choice and we love it, and we'll do it again if it should ever be necessary.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3918 posts)
Trim please, or whatever you please. xo xo

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
Usually it's just one pair of eyes doing the shaving as I let her lie back and put a blindfold on. I need a lot of light for the task at hand and it can be too much light for her otherwise. All in all still much easier for me to do than for her to do alone, and more fun also. At least for me it is.

Pemberton NJ

Username hidden
(24 posts)
Smooth I'm also in the "Can't wait to taste her category". I love doing that for a good long while. More of a well maintained that perfectly smooth guy though honestly anything short of a wild bush is fine.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(653 posts)
Shaving one's partner is a good idea...2 pair of eyes are better than 1.

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2770 posts)
I distinctly recall the arguments in the Womens forums about laser, telling me how they had the treatment and how wonderful it is, and how their hair wont grow back. I just shrugged and moved on. It is public knowledge that laser isnt permanent. Those who do get the treatment, have to go back at least once or twice a year for touch ups.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   106 to 115 of 270   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair