Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › should women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should_women_shave_there_pussy_hair
Created by: ajptmp1026
Original Starting post for this thread:
one answer question

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
1 to 10 of 519
User Details are only visible to members.
Whatever pleases the lady ,,,it's her pussy.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1064 posts)
Had a lady friend say it this way " I'd rather have a cock down my throat than a pube."

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Smooth for me with a trim in the top. I agree that I've never met a woman who was sad I was smooth down below. Waxing is good, and gets less painful as you go along. The tech said the follicles stop growing back as much. Who knows, I may not have any hair down there naturally now. LOL

Richland Hills TX
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Yes Inez, I shave, and have for over 20 years!! Tink and I are not hung up about pubic hair but BOTH of us admit that we will pay far more attention to bare/trimmed than bushy.

Just our choice. We certainly don't want or insist that either men or women do it though.

froggy, always smooth as a baby's a$$ :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
"any of you guys shaved down below ?"

I don't care for hair strands caught in my teeth, so I assume the same of a female.

Yes Inez. I used to shave my whole crotch area and maintain manscaping smooth, no stubble. It wasn't the best of looks considering I am a pretty hairy guy. Now I keep my scrotum, balls and base of my shaft immaculately smooth, while using a number 2 (1/4") trim around my upper thighs and crotch area, up to my belt/waist line, a much more fluid transition across my torso.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(1437 posts)
C started waxing a few years ago and I love it. I shave for her and try to not have the previously mentioned stubble. She likes it so I do it for her. S

Summerville SC
Username hidden
(420 posts)
If a man is hoping for face time from me , which I do love to do, the experience will be much more enjoyable for both of us and last much longer if his bush is shaved or trimmed high and tight and I will do more than just cup the balls if they are shaved smooth .

Chico CA
Username hidden
(72 posts)
The first time I played with a man who was shaved, he had lots of stubble. It felt a little weird and I would have preferred naturally hairy to that.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
Actually, when I expect to be with someone yes! Never have met a gal who lprefered hairy cock or balls and most have complemented for thinking of them. As for the gal, have been with all types but prefer freshly shaven or trimmed . . . . . but that is never a deal breaker!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(370 posts)
Why are all you men so hung up on women VJJ hair ,It,s up to the women to please herself ,any of you guys shaved down below ?

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(6207 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 52  Next »
1 to 10 of 519
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.