should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 2120481081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 336   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For those who are wondering. Toomuchfun52 deleted his posts. He was trying to claim that because women are sunbathing in the buff at a nude beach, or women who dress well, are screaming for attention. He felt that it's perfectly alright for men to approach said women. When his chihuahua ass was handed to him, like a coward he deleted his posts.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Seduction4Two you are correct. I misread. I stand corrected. ;) As you state... that's not what you said.

SportnBerr2014 Seduction4Two ...your kidding right? Never met a male that shaved or is really trimmed in the crotch? Our last club visit there had been.... many...

Seduction4Two I ain't nevah met no man who had less crotch lawn than his wife!

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We'll reply to the issue of SM around nude women. For some reason when a man sees a nude women ( maybe believing that they are gods gift to women) a lot of men begin to act like 12 year old boys that have never seen women before. They seem to think that just because a women is nude that she is ready to do anything and everything. More than once I have told a SM to take his whore house mind and to leave Both of us a fed up with the way a lot of SM act and that is why we only go to a couples only resort. We know some of the women that ended up meet some of the guys and the said that most of them knew and acted worse that a virgin. But they really believe that the best lover that walked the earth. As the saying goes "Those that can do and those that can't talk." Nuff said.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
I fix up when I want to because I enjoy it and it makes me happy. That all being said, I find absolutely nothing wrong with someone making an appreciative compliment. BUT, much of how I take it depends on what is said, how it is said, and accompanying body language.

OT: still sporting very neatly trimmed "soul patch" as a dear friend of mine likes to call it ... still room between it and the tat to write him cute little notes on occasion.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10676 posts)
The red-neck girl in me says-- lets see if that camera knows how to swim {it's a bonus if the camera strap is still around the photo-dude's neck too when it hits the water}

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
you people need a new forum thread........so please get back on topic :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6453 posts)
Listen chihuahua, Why don't you go and yap at women who buy your lame crap, please. I have no patience for dumb-asses who are threatened by women who are able to stand up to dirtbags.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I didn't think that you sound like beach patrol at all, I just wish that we had better security at ours, to keep creeps like Toomuch from gawking and dripping precum on women, because he thinks that naked women at a beach are asking for attention.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
SED, I don't mean to sound as if I'm the "nude beach patrol" or anything. i'm just not afraid to let some jackass with a camera know that he can either put it away or we'll find out if it floats.

fortunately i'm not the only guy out there who is willing to say something. you can't stop all the assholes, but someone blatantly taking pics right out in the open is going be confronted.

and as for kids, we know it is everyone's right to be there, and we respect that, but we are never comfortable being around kids at a nude beach.

WANNATRY... If we were on a nude beach together, I doubt i'd be paying much attention to the beach anyway. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
@Blt2last: Little Beach is an hour's drive from Kaanapali Beach. Makena is in south Maui and Kaanapali is west Maui.

Oh...and btw....that *beautiful* prostitute on Oahu? Most are trannies. A lot are post-op and VERY pretty.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 336   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair