should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 2120481031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 415   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs. VA's sister has a tattoo on her armpit of a dragon's head. She would - I'm serious - grow out her armpit hair and tend to it in such a way that it became hair on the dragon's head. A goatee. A fu-manchu. What have you.

Yeah, she's a bit of an odd character. She doesn't do that stuff anymore, but still has the tattoo.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19421 posts)
Oh, and just to get back on topic, the same sentiment applies to pussy hair.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
Well played Va.

BLT, embrace it! You probably shouldn't start to worry about it until you can braid it or until people start referring to you as Rabbi.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
VA: I am laughing so hard. I am out of here...going to the pool to get away from this madness....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3193 posts)
I had a boss for a while who had around 8 or so hairs growing out of the bridge of his nose. He was otherwise well-groomed but I couldn't understand why he would let those fucking things grow out like half an inch long. It was hard to have a serious conversation with him and not stare at those bizarre bridge-of-the-nose hairs.

An effective "bridge tender", he was not.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19421 posts)
BT: I was waiting for your fucked up response....LOL...I was riveted re your comment in a past post about women of a certain ethnicity who had facial hair. I was like shit. Women, especially this woman, hates it but my Dermablend saves the day.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3193 posts)
My grandmother had chin hair too.

-just to keep things off-topic...

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8345 posts)
Unwanted facial hair is a drag. I went for electrolysis for years since I am too dark for laser treatment and I still get annoying little hairs on occasion and it left me with some scarring so I use Dermablend as my foundation. I wish I had all the money I spent on those procedures. I love my shadowy pussy and when I go to parties, which I rarely do, I think that's another reason for me to be an exception.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3193 posts)
Most lasers work best when the skin is light and the hair is dark. The laser (I've heard that there are new ones that have overcome this) goes to areas with more pigment. So if you have tattoos, dark skin, or light hair, it may not work for you. I had 5 sessions at $600 each about 20 years ago. It was painfull and not very effective. If i want to be smooth, i have to shave a couple of times per day after that investment. I was told that it would last a life-time.

Now they have lasers for non-ideal types, but they don't promise more than a couple of years of refuced hair.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(253 posts)
I think I may have commented on this topic somewhere before. The same threads seem to be recycled in other areas. Oh, well, it might be new to someone here. Laser treatment works best on fine hair. It seems that Mrs. Shesmooth falls into that category by looking at her pics. It definitely is not recommended for African-Americans as it leaves us with light spots. I know this to be a fact when it comes to facial laser. I have no idea with respect to genitalia as I've only waxed Brazilian but now I've decided to keep mine really closely shaved. I prefer this and get no complaints.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3193 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 415   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair