Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk should women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 487   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@PG - 6 treatments for $450? 6 laser treatments for a Brazilian here on Maui comes out to $1500 (not including tax). This is at one of those medi-spa's with a state licensed laser technician not a doctor at a cosmetic surgeon's office.

We call this the "Paradise Tax". :)

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1352 posts)
You're right Inez. As immaculate as you keep your body in your pix, I can't imagine a tumbleweed existing on you. I honestly thought you'd point out the improper spelling of "their" before giving a different thought about it. :-)

We men are merely stating our preferences. I personally don't mind trimmed, a little hair or shaved, but in no case would I accept a mouthful of hair to make someone else happy; my preference.

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(730 posts)
OMG why are all you men so hung up on KITTY hair that's up to the women what she want to do with it ,get over it

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2050 posts)
Wanna that's because you live where you do, around here about the most you will pay is 1,500 and that is with getting two other area's done too (our premier laser place is always running buy one area get two free) and it includes touchups if you follow the laser schedule for removal. I did 6 treatments at a different place and it was 450.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20348 posts)
@Tigg: You called? LMAO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5705 posts)
shaved is nice neatly trimmed is awesome

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(10025 posts)
Hmmm . . . . I must comment that less is more, but . . . . beggars be not choosers!

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(225 posts)
I have so much I Wanna say. :0)

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(730 posts)
@Dover - Do you pay for your ladies to get lasered? Waxing is expensive enough, but a full series of Brazilian laser treatments is in the thousands. And that's just initially; you then have to go back for touch ups. More power to the woman who can afford that! I wish I could. :(

Wailuku HI
Username hidden
(1352 posts)
I do not care how she the removes the hair, but I want her bald down between her legs. My choice is either laser or wax, then it is so smooth.

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(40 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 487   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair