should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 21204810101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@shesmooth - Gee...that sounds *swell*. LOL

I have no idea how people can shave every day or so. I tried that and just ended up a cut up, bloody, ingrown hair mess of sore red spots. You must have much softer pubic hair than I do. :(

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Wife was bare when I met her and has been that way for over 20 years. She loves the way it looks and feels and that is all that is important to us. Both of us just shave while taking a shower every couple of days. We believe that you should do whatever makes you happy.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
that's what i'm saying you little hottie hapa girl! now the waves at my beach cannot compare with anything you have, but other than that, i think you'll appreciate how everything else swells around here. :)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3892 posts)
@shesmooth - Yup! Costs about that much to fly from Maui to Orlando! LOL

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
I had pro laser treatments. My hair was the exact same in quality and quantity as it was pre-treatment. I of course complained to them, and they told me that I probably needed more treatments than the bundle I paid for. I told them to EAD, they should've told me from the jump that I may need more treatments beyond the bundle and they weren't getting any more of my cash. It was a huge waste of time and money. My at home Tria laser treatments have given me better results for much cheaper.

Hampton VA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
wanna.......try a Gillette fusion razor and you will get an amazingly smooth silky pussy for all your friends to lick :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
"get a series of bikini laser treatments", or buy a plane ticket, fly to Orlando and spend some quality time with mr. & mrs. smooth.

hmmm. I agree. that laser can wait. :)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3892 posts)
I would LOVE to get lasered! I just can't justify spending all that money on my private area.

Let's see..... get a series of bikini laser treatments.... or .... pay my mortgage and heloc. Hmmmmm.....

So I make do with my Venus Embrace razor or sometimes splurge on a wax.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
I do like the fact that my hair doesn't grow back as fast, as thick, or as much and is much softer.

the rest was not fun. We actually didn't swing at all (not that we do much anyway) for over 6 months. Too much risk of tearing, even with Trooper who knew to be a bit careful with entry.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
PG, that sounds like a nightmare.

I can only speak for us, but no one ever tried to tell us the laser treatment would last forever. in 2010 she had a series of 10 treatments over a period of maybe 3-4 months. she has never needed to go back for any "touch ups" but then her hair is a very fine, thin texture. maybe that makes a difference, idk. it was explained to us at the time that the laser would not do much for blonde hair, and so there have always been a few little blonde hairs to deal with.

clearly it isn't for everyone, but it's a personal choice and we love it, and we'll do it again if it should ever be necessary.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3892 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 270   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair