should women shave there pussy hair : Swingers Discussion 212048101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshould women shave there pussy hair
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair
Created by: ajptmp1026
Original Starting post for this thread:
one answer question
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 270   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yea Landing strip is nice... I myself like trimmed, landing strip or smooth... but it really depends on the women... if she is sporting it, and she is at ease and happy with her body, there is nothing sexier than that. So Even though I like certain styles of ladies personal areas (Hair or little to no) more than others.... it's really in the women's attitude really.

(Sport) of SportnBerr2014

Fort Myers FL

Username hidden
(27 posts)
we've rarely seen a hard dick at our nude beach unless a friend (who was willing to risk the fine) was working on it. even that however, is strongly frowned upon because it endangers everyone's fun. one of the reasons the county and federal law enforcement leave us alone is because for the most park, we police ourselves and don't try to thumb our noses at the law. um... other than the nudity part. :)

"soul patches" and any other neatly trimmed bush is fine with me. I mean hell, i'm a guy. 1000% hetero. I can honestly say if she makes my dick hard just looking at her, you can bet your ass i'm not walking away when that thong comes off, shaved, trimmed or whatever. :p we're just talking preferences.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
BLT, you are completely correct in that rule of etiquette for nudists. In my experience, it is strictly enforced by everyone, not just the staff, so you would not be sitting your bare ass down where another bare ass had been - you'd be sitting on your own towel.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
hold on y'all get a grip ,the tropic is should women shave there pussy, my answer is, it is up to what you like and dislike, I like it trimed ,and a little or a landing strip.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
that makes sense. In the club, even in our t back and or shorts or short skirts or dresses many of us would sit on a small hand towel or something just because we didn't want the cold vinyl against our thighs

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9980 posts)
The rule of etiquette with nudists is that the one article you always carry with you is a towel. You don't sit your naked ass on the chairs, lounge chairs. And people think you have to be totally nude the whole time. I thought this in the beginning as well. Actually, you only have to be nude in the pool and as far as the beach is concerned, people are covered too intermittently. With the hot sun in Florida and it was a cloudy day, I put a towel over my shoulder so as not to get burnt. The guy I had the experience with was talking to me and pre-cum just fell. I really don't think he meant it to happen.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
Confronting the camera-wielding moron has me thinking of one of the golden rules of swinger/nudist etiquette; Never get in a fight with a naked person. Win or lose, it will never progress or end well.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6554 posts)
Oh Sed, you make it sound so appealing!

I'm with y'all. I don't mind nudity, but I don't want to sit in someone else's secretions and I'm not too certain I would enjoy my dining experience under those circumstances, either

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9980 posts)
Im not sure whom you're talking about, BLT. There are way too many of them there. This one actually had swimming trunks on, the weirdo with the camera that is. There are so many sleazoids there its horrific, and why we only go now when our group goes.

And Im with you on the nude dining. To me it is highly inconsiderate and disrespectful of others. If the rules of the place permit nude dining, we wouldnt go, or take our food to a place where we could eat without wondering if someone just scratched their privates then touched a plate, or wondering if im sitting down on someone else's E. coli, shigella, or yersenia....

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I just didn't need to see some guy's dick swinging every morning at breakfast! At dinner people wore a lot of erotic stuff which was really cool. I think I was just overwhelmed by the entire experience.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 270   End
TOPIC: should women shave there pussy hair