shaving 201 : Swingers Discussion 207130
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkshaving 201
TOPIC: shaving 201
Created by: nwcouple6699
Original Starting post for this thread:
What up fellas?? I have been shaving my undercarriage for some time now with no issues. I have recently decided to start shaving the rest, and am having a couple of issues thatr I thought I might ask if there are better solutions? Area above my cock- I figured since this skin is flat and generally taut that it would shave super smooth, and that has not been the case, is it necessary to shave from a specific direction or something? I am using a 5blade fusion razor btw. Also what type of lotion/moistureizer do you fellas use after to keep the bumps/ingrowns away? The wifes stuff works but generally smells a bit frilly.

As usual thatnks for any and all input.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
What about aloe ?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Try this stuff called "skin tight." Smells like a melaleuka kinda product. Not my favorite scent. After you shave, you pour some onto a cotton ball and wipe down the shaved area. Works pretty well.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
What up fellas?? I have been shaving my undercarriage for some time now with no issues. I have recently decided to start shaving the rest, and am having a couple of issues thatr I thought I might ask if there are better solutions? Area above my cock- I figured since this skin is flat and generally taut that it would shave super smooth, and that has not been the case, is it necessary to shave from a specific direction or something? I am using a 5blade fusion razor btw. Also what type of lotion/moistureizer do you fellas use after to keep the bumps/ingrowns away? The wifes stuff works but generally smells a bit frilly.

As usual thatnks for any and all input.

Hillsboro OR
Username hidden
(33 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: shaving 201