seriously please : Swingers Discussion 2006211021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkseriously please
TOPIC: seriously please
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@geekycouple42 “I would have to say that it would be an insensitive and insecure lout who would ever bring up someone's perceived shortcomings, whether it be penis size or any other physical attribute. “

@AkronFunTimes “At 6'1" and 250 he should be more concerned with his dick disappearing into his groinal fat than whether it's big enough. Too much belly fat is a sign of a heart attack waiting to happen.”

I think we found the “insensitive and insecure lout”....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
Baby what you lack in size make up for it in other areas.. Dazzle them with sparkling conversation , touch and tongue. Some of us are nit just about getting pounded or looking pretty while we do it. HWP is overrated if you have no skills except posing for the cameras in your head. Most women will be attracted to your mind first. Yeah hit the gym for your heath but bone up on the art of flirting too.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
At 6'1" and 250 he should be more concerned with his dick disappearing into his groinal fat than whether it's big enough. Too much belly fat is a sign of a heart attack waiting to happen.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Welcome to the forums, geekycouple. Another perspective is always welcome here! Thanks for sharing.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
While men are always so focused on their equipment size they so quickly forget that women's plumbing varies in depth and size as well.

I am of average size and the reason measurement location is so difficult is because it all depends on angle of penetration. Take missionary for instance, I have just barely enough length to maybe hit my woman's cervix. Hitting it is very uncomfortable for her by the way. However, if we are doing so via doggy style I can very actively hit her cervix and cause her great discomfort. So mathematically speaking one can only measure the length based on the angle of penetration.

With this in mind you would need to first ask which positions your "partner" would like to enjoy then measure your penis for each particular angle. Also, if the woman is so obsessed with having a larger than normal penis, she might enjoy having her cervix hit or she wants that "full" feeling from girth. Either way I am willing to bet that it is equally as rare for woman wanting a huge penis as it is for men to have a huge penis.

Sorry for the extra lengthy reply but I thought I might add a different perspective to this topic.

Eden Prairie MN
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I would have to say that it would be an insensitive and insecure lout who would ever bring up someone's perceived shortcomings, whether it be penis size or any other physical attribute. I like to think that karma works in strange ways and fate has a way of evening out the playing field when someone steps over that line. What would be worse? Having a penis that's just under 6" or sporting a whopper that won't rise to the occasion?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7658 posts)
Why would any man feel better (or worse) about himself merely because he had a bigger (or smaller) than average cock? Cock size is nothing more than a genetic fluke of nature. Just like baldness, or height, or skin color.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Nobody, despite how much bigger they may be, has made me feel like an "idiot" because they were bigger. The last few couples we played with had above average equipment. We all had fun and nobody was made to feel odd. My wife looks happy to play with a really big one, and when she's happy, I'm happy.

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
When I have chatted with the male half of couples in the past I have been asked many times how big my dick is. I reply, "I don't know. How tight is her vagina?" Needless to say the conversation is over at that point.

Cleveland OH
Username hidden
(126 posts)
Thanks to all of you females who said that average isn't a bad thing. You have made my day. There are a lot of profiles that want 8 or more inches which counts me out unless I use some duct tape and make a homemade extender. lol

Ya'll have a good day.

Hamlet NC
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 39   End
TOPIC: seriously please