saying cruel things when you realize your not getting any : Swingers Discussion 212626
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talksaying cruel things when you realize your not getting any
TOPIC: saying cruel things when you realize your not getting any
Created by: roc_em_soc_em The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
I completely agree with everyone on here. There are gonna be jerks, assholes, and resentful bitches in both the vanilla world and ours: both male and females! A lot of people just can't take rejection. I created another thread on here saying that I was surprised that when I, a single male, actually(respectfully) rejected not one, but two couples, they were not only surprised, but appalled and pissed off! Both of them called me all kinds of horrible things. They said I should've thanked them for even looking me up, and I was a sack of shit and blah blah blah. Even we single males (especially me) have SOME preferences! If I'm not the typical single male.......I'm sorry???? lol Anyway, you just got to keep your head up, because they're the ones who came to you, not the other way around.

Alloway NJ
Username hidden
(75 posts)
Roc_em_soc_em......first of all, thank you for addressing this subject! I like your straight forward approach. I do beleve many people, both females & males, have been victims of this type of behavior. As Nic said, since this is a sex site, when a person is turned down, regardless of the reason, they take it even more personally than in the vanilla world. But, Sed hit upon a comment that I'd like to focus on....."I've grown accustomed to it, mostly though in the fora". The fora is a relatively virtual world. Some people on here DO actually KNOW other posters, emphasis on KNOW, not just HAVE MET or communicated with. People primarily get to know others by their posts.....with the flirtiest being the most popular. That, obviously, is the most fun!!! My complaint is when the people here make judgements about others.....not based on their own experiences or interaction, but based on someone else's words. As roc_em_soc_em also said, " Do not judge me because I would NEVER judge you."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
"I guess I expected more open mindness or acceptance of ones decisions in the lifestyle, than in the vanilla world."

People are still just people, LS or vanilla there are racists, sexists, homophobes etc in all walks of life.

I think what you are experiencing is the simple-minded approach of some guys who come to a sex site wrongly believing that any woman who has a profile here is desperate and for you to reject them is somehow worse than if you had rejected them in the vanilla world. As others have said, ignore them and move on. If they get nasty, report them and then block them.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Most are well-behaved, Ms Roc'em. It's the ones that are jerks that stand out prominently in your memory.

Have fun :)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18800 posts)
Currently I have 2 stalkers, both follow me around like two dogs starved for attention. One is simply nasty and angry with his vile posts, implying that I'm a whore that sleeps around indiscriminately, slandering me though indirectly, making references to personal information even though we never met. Trying to humiliate me by making up crap. Another one is just an old geez that I believe is suffering from Alzheimer. I pity them, I pity their partners for having to put up with such cerebral impotency, poor control of their own emotions, and such a display of insecurity.

You just shrug and laugh. What else can you do when you watch them suffer like that? :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Some people are just jerks, Ms. Don Cherry fan (presumably?).

If you think that's bad, you really oughta know about how some single females react to couples or men who aren't interested in playing with them. I've been called fag, asshole, racist, loser, impotent, and a whole host of nasty names by women who are so shocked that there exists people who choose not to play with them. One single female got so upset that I didn't extend an invitation to a party to her that she vowed to find out where it is and show up with some of her friends and cause trouble. Thankfully, it never happened.

We as a couple have been called nasty names by other couples who are upset that we are not playing with them.

Some people are just jerks, and react accordingly. Sorry. It's something we all deal with.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18800 posts)
Even in the vanilla world guys are like that! Before my husband while I was dating some guys were such jerks! I mean just because I make out with you doesn't mean you're getting in my pants! I have had several guys be so pissed about it. Saying things like I'm such a dick-tease. Whatever pssshhhh!!

Davison MI
Username hidden
(124 posts)
Roc_em - it is sad the many of my sex prefer to be asshats, but as Sed said (lol) don't take anything personal in the LS. That is a lesson others need to learn as well.

You have your standards and desires. They have their crappy attitudes and weak securities, don't let that bring you down.

Welcome to the fora, chin-up, pip pip and all that rot!

But then again, that's just me.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I'm sorry that you've been subjected to the cruel behavior of scum bags that will see nothing wrong with demeaning a woman simply because she rejects them.

I'm accustomed to it. Mostly though on these fora. After a rejection some men will start stalking, using derogatory and attempting to humiliate. I've been called a whore that puts out just about for anyone (Never-mind that they don't understand the irony of their words, or that they're on a swing website looking to get laid). I attribute it to insecurity, perhaps even instability, the inability to accept rejection.

It has happened in real life too, but only one time.

Sweetheart, remember one thing, you are beautiful, they hit on you, you didn't hit on them, you rejected them. Their ego is unable to take it. Chin up, move on. And welcome to the forums. You will be just fine.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: saying cruel things when you realize your not getting any