penis enlargement : Swingers Discussion 223608
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkpenis enlargement
TOPIC: penis enlargement
Created by: geminiluvers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone tried anything that has worked? I am talking about permanent growth results. I figured I would start a discussion where where people can put in their input. I am sure someone has tried this in the lifestyle we lead. Pills,exercise, anything?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I actually did try one that took me from 7" to 7-3/4" (I like to say 8"; who the hell rounds down. Lol) It also made my glans more pronounced which is pleasing to look at and better to tickle with. Hehe It grew 1/2" in the first month and another 1/4" over the next few months. I tried it for almost a year after but there was no more improvement. I suspect that the limit is due to the "suspensory ligament". Your penis can grow like your earlobe or any other tissue, but once the ligament reaches it's limit you are not able to stretch the tissues enough to affect any further improvement. That's just my theory, but it seemed to match my experience with it. While it was working it felt like the strain was on the tissues, and when it stopped working it felt like the strain was on the ligament. I've actually considered having the ligament cut (which is not considered a crazy procedure believe it or not) just so I can see how far I can take it. But it does seem a little extreme since 8" is already pretty nice. But someday I just might. 10 sounds so much more fun than 8. Lol I realize that 3/4" is hardly anything to write home about (if you wrote home about your penis that is) but I have to say I definitely like bragging about my fat 8" dick more than I did about my 7, and I get even more compliments than ever from my sexual partners. I know without a doubt that the measurement is accurate because (presumably like most guys) I probably measured my dick 50 times at 7" and no matter how much I wanted to convince myself it was 7-1/4 I always had to admit it was still 7. Lol. I have measured it another 20 times (in exactly the same way) in the 5 or 6 years since and it is consistently 7-3/4. So the growth was permanent. Anyway, the extenders they sell, and the claims they make, are bullshit because they claim it can grow 3" and can be done almost effortlessly, and my experience is that is not possible because of the suspensory ligament. The way I did it was to use an extender (just buy a cheap one) and use gym workout tape on the rubber part that touches your penis and on your penis where it touches the rubber part. The whole idea is to create a situation where you are stretching your penis a lot (not a little like in the instructions). The way the extenders are designed you cannot reach a point where it stretches you enough without slipping. The instructions say it should be a gentle effect but I personally did not see any results until the stretching was at least somewhat uncomfortable. The instructions say to have it gently stretch for 12 plus hours but I found the way it worked for me was to have it stretch as much as I felt was safe for about an hour (or until it seems it needs circulation which is usually less than an hour) then release the pressure and do it again after a short break. Obviously THIS CAN BE DANGEROUS (and do it entirely at your own risk). So be very patient, be very careful, and warm up and stretch your penis in every direction a lot before each time you try it. If you are not careful you really could cause permanent harm. It is a lot of hard work and dedication for a very small improvement, but if I could do it all again I would do it in a heart beat because no matter how big your dick already is, who doesn't want it to be even a little bigger. Lol

Oakland Park FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Some dudes don't seem to be much short of it. Ain't interested in analyzing how they got that way. ... And sure ain't complaining!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
hmmm, no one has ever used a 2x4 ;-) heehee

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
2 by 4play?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8001 posts)
Foreplay tends to work great for the men I've been with ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(139 posts)
I heard about a surgery that can make yours longer but not thicker many years ago. The problem is: 1. If it fails, you may be impotent for life. 2. Most women prefer girth to length.

It's certainly not as radical as the VW method, but quite more expensive... LOL

Good luck! :D

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(343 posts)
Another happy ending!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8001 posts)
So... masturbation DOES make your dick bigger! I fucking knew it.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
That sure makes "pull my finger" sound wimpy! :-)

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I tried that, Doesn't work ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: penis enlargement