Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk penis enlargement
TOPIC: penis enlargement
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually what Chainmale said about "revolving around your penis" is more accurate. We look at profiles and when we see more dick pictures than anything else it turns us off. We are looking for all around nice friendly guys, not just a dick.

Work with what you have.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
ha ha ha

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LMAO, the very thought of a knife around my unit turns it into an inny. For heavens sake, why do some men think their sexual world revolves around their dick? There is so much more to sex then just fucking. Use your brain and then you wont have to worry about how big your tool is.

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(69 posts)
There is no need for penis enlargement unless one really does have a micro penis... like half an inch erect, but even then, there would be hardly any shaft internally to even bring out via surgery... so not sure it would be worth the money.

While I am no Shawn Diesel or Ron Jeremy... I am not tiny when erect. A lot of people may judge a book by the cover and think that the flaccid size is evident of erect size. Flaccid length is all about aethstetics... just as breast size is. Enlarging a penis only helps the looks of it... does not help performance, and even may downgrade its use.

What would be great is if more people knew that the use of the penis was normally more important than the size. An average penis can hit all the important places if used correctly. Since a womans vagina will also shrink to fit a penis smaller than her, an average penis can also make her feel full when used correctly.

One of the downsides of our clothes centric society is people are not exposed to the realities of penis size in normal day to day life. Same thing with breasts... the enhancements and specialty bras make it seem that bigger is the norm.

Binghamton NY
Username hidden
(80 posts)
Welcome to the forum funqcple

One sure-fire way to enlarge MY penis is when she starts taking off her clothes

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12369 posts)
If it's attached to you and it reaches her she's happy. Why mess with it?

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
Read a lot of BAD stuff about the surgeries, like my dick too much to chance it. I have done some of the jelquing techniques, gained some girth and more soft length. Least it look nicer soft. Pretty average, never really been happy, but realizing the bigger you are the less you get from oral. Think I will keep my size and find her a big one once in a while, if she likes them :-)

Nashport OH
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Can you imagine the number of guys that would line up for this?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Never tried and although I consider myself relatively average in the size department, I'm quite content with what I've got down there. Also, you can have it enlarged via surgery.

lmgtfy . com/?q=penis+enlargement+surgery

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Just wondering if anyone has tried any penis enlargment methods that actually work...if women can get bigger tits why cant men get bigger dicks??

Gainesville GA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 20 
TOPIC: penis enlargement