Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk my wife wants to know
TOPIC: my wife wants to know
Created by: daringduo1020
Original Starting post for this thread:
I went out got a news paper grabbed some beer and while at the store I looked around to find something for my wife just because I buy her things on a whim and bought her a candle in a jar because it is purple (her favorite color) lilac scent (her favorite) and brought it home to her.

now she wants to know how many other guys buy stuff for their lady on a whim and not just because they have to such as valentines day or B-day, X-mas ect, ect.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There are some things money cannot buy that have a lot of value.

On the weekends I get up with the kids, 5 1/2 and 7 1/2, at 7 am and let my wife sleep in till 9 or 10 AM.

Makes negotiating later a little more easy ;-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1205 posts)
I buy mine a powerball ticket. I figure if she wins it will make her feel less guilty about running off with a pool boy. Besides, I'll have somewhere to stay when I visit Tuscany.

Colorado Spgs CO
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I buy more stuff just because than I do for commercial holidays

Middleburgh NY
Username hidden
(288 posts)
i like to surprise her from time to time, my thing is to just follow her around a store as husbands are famous for doing and then going back a day or so later and get her some of the things she looked at and said " oh I like that" then put back because she thought i would not want her to buy.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(243 posts)
My husband will pick me up things from time to time, as do I for him.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
i do from time to totime buy gifts for the wife just because I love her

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
well there's your sign.

Duck and run, duck and run. When they do that, it's never good. Darn. He was cute too...I didn't read his profile.

Okay, back to the gifts thing. Hubby brought me home what he thought were earrings once from Myrtle Beach...cute things in a nice silver box. They were actually nipple or other rings and I ended up giving them to a friend who got his nipples pierced! :) Dan did not mind at all the regifting, but I asked first anyway. They were way too tiny for earrings for me. But the thought behind them was sweet, and I appreciated it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
actually I was mistaken the profile is there, just not the posts.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
and now the profile and posts are gone, imagine that.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
lol I'm guessing he has a bet with someone about how long a married yet playing alone while the wife doesn't know male can post in the forums without someone bashing it.

Personally while I wouldn't play with a guy who was doing what he is doing, that is not what is bugging me most at the moment, it is the lack of writing skills.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17892 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: my wife wants to know