men i need advice : Swingers Discussion 156691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkmen i need advice
TOPIC: men i need advice
Created by: brokejaw The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You may allready have dated an older woman. I have been with two who are notorious about lying about their age. One is 50 and claims to be 38. But then again, she looks 38 and can get away with it. Who knows how long though? She also claims to be single but has been married for years. She cant' divorce her 25 year old husband for fear he will take half her fortune (she's wealthy) and he won't divorce her for fear he will be deported back to his own country- where you use your left hand to wipe with, not toilet paper.

The last flake I hooked up with on here was 48 and married. Of course initialy she claimed she was single. I learned about the marriage at the end of the date when I asked when I could call her again and she said, "not after 7 p.m."

Four profiles later, she is still on here, no mention of being married and now she claims she is 44. SHe also claims to be experienced in swinging, but so far as I know her entire swinging experience consists of being groped and some heavy petting in my truck. She also claims to not be into drama -which is hysterical. The 10 text messages and emails I got yesterday belie that one.

She's all yours brother. For the record, not all "mature' women are like that. Some are wonderful indeed, intelligent, itty, charming, honest and ethical and of great beauty.

But just because a woman is older than you - or me for that matter- is no guarantee that she is gonna be mature at all.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
:D

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
She...

The post speaks for itself. LOL

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
No one is that crazy.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Have at it, sister.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3974 posts)
well broke jaw I'm an older woman then u specified

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
LMAO Carrie

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Oh Carrie.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
See, brokejaw? You could be that in 20 years, if you don't change your ways. ;)

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17862 posts)
You willl probably have more success in hooking up with a single, older woman on a regular dating site than a swingers site. Most of the single female swingers I have met on here tended to be 30 and under. On the other hand there is another web site I call plenty of flakes for those who like to fish around for dates with MILFs. I gotta warn you though, I call it plenty of flakes for a reason. It seems about half the women on there are married and just talking online to dudes to puff up their self esteem. 40 percent of them don't even seem to be interested in dating and the final ten percent are sometimes bizaare. I dated a thirty year old for awhile this year who outwardly seemed normal. Inwardly she was the strangest person I ever dated, which is saying something. There is an ex model and former beauty queen on there who is anxious to go out with me. Why, I don't know as when we went to school together as teens she would seldom give me the time of day. you can find the link to this fish-y site on one of the social networking home pages. I got to warn you something else. The search engine on it is crap. The 44 year old redhead I was dating who told me about it never has popped up on it, and I know she is there somewhere. And in my first hand experience, many women who were 'hotties' in the 1980s are still very attractiv e physically. Mentally, many of them are stuck in time and unless a guy looks like Fabio, they tend to be cold fish. Older women are also more apt to have grudges against men in general, because in their youth they dated pretty boy types who were unreliable and abandoned them. And older women are pretty bad about taking financial advantage of a dating situation. One I dated last year just up and quit her job and expected me to buy her groceries and give her gas money. Which I did out of a sense of chivalry. Which meant I got bled dry. I have never dated a 20-something who would take money for anything. And 20 somethings are more apt to judge a man on his personality and mental traits than his looks or finances.

Logan WV
Username hidden
(1022 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: men i need advice