married male so what : Swingers Discussion 75061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkmarried male so what
TOPIC: married male so what
Created by: discreet1foru The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I hardly think that couples being selective about who they play with is a double standard. And to suggest that a couple playing together is cheating, the same as a married guy playing alone is simply absurd.

Why is it so hard for people to understand that everyone has their own rules and feeling about who to play with and how to play. Just because some couples don't want to play with married males deoesn't mean they are wrong, just wrong for you. You probably have SOME criteria for who you would swing with, right? Maybe you want someone a certain height or weight or want a certain level of play...does that mean that people who don't fit your criteria should feel like YOU have a double standard? Hell, we all have MANY standards....(well, maybe not TT..lol)

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
we are with u there sexxy mrs scorpy, more naked people equals more fun.

and is it just me or are there about 10 "why can't married guys swing" thread?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
We have no problems playing with a married person as long as they have permission to "fly solo". If you were a liar, all you'd have to do is pretend you were single - the fact you say you are married makes it pretty clear you AREN'T lying. As for confirming your "hall pass", it's pretty easy to do with a phone call or two. (As for a disgruntled spouse knocking on our door, not likely. You'd have to know where we live in order to knock on our door -LOL!)

Pismo Beach CA
Username hidden
(305 posts)
Most couples have experiences with the "single" male who turns out to be married....we have a friend who played with a "single" man, and not long after his fiance called her on her phone. Not good. Unfortunately, the bad overrides the good. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I find it that they usually think you are cheeting and don't want the drama in their lives. My wife isn't playing much (if at all) these days to. I love seeing her being seduced and into the moment. Bur, she usually feels used afterwards. Meeting other couples with my wife there helps. That way, they know I'm not cheeting or lying or anything. But, people still judge you and everything.

I find it ironic that if the girl plays around, it's wonderfully exciting and thrilling. But, if the guy plays, he's a cheeting *********.

Joe

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(144 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: married male so what