male pic's : Swingers Discussion 165893
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkmale pic's
TOPIC: male pic's
Created by: rose3695
Original Starting post for this thread:
not sure why some adds discourage men from sending cock pic's , my wife likes them , especially if they are creative .

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It has been a few months, but back there a ways "ohmysugar" said: HA! My favorites are the ones next to things that come in travel sizes. Just sayin'...

Now, that is funny......... :-)

SLO

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
Pussy shot's, someone should make a book of just pussy shots. I can't imagine a man that does not appreciate a beautiful pussy. To the ladies who are proud of their pussy's and take the time to hair style , shave , tattoo,jewelry reveal in sexy way's . THANK YOU !!!

Buffalo NY
Username hidden
(49 posts)
In traffic! I almost missed my exit! If I ever want a DS I will definitely request it!

Hampton GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
In traffic?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
OMG! I was having just this very discussion recently. A guy sent me a DS and it caught me so off-guard....it was so not what I was looking for....and right smack dab in the middle of traffic no less.....CLASS~LESS.

Hampton GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have two close up pussy shots in our private gallery photo's. They get opened to potential playmates on occasion because of my piercings in that area. They have also been opened to some ladies who are curious about getting piercings like mine.

I'm not fond of seeing cock shots straight off, at least not those where the cock fills up the entire screen. Nicely done nude shots that include the cock but are not centered on it are more my preference.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
wiffeepoo has no interest in cock shots. that said, if she is at a resort or at our upcoming nacation she will certainly enjoy the entire look of our friends, including his equipment. as for pics of them, especially in the context of picking someone she will pay it no attention. as for me and vagina shots....sure there is natural curiosity but i have actually never met a couple or woman who had had a pussy shot for me to view ahead of time. i am talking specifically about close up, pussy only picutres. there are just too many other aspects of you i would rather see. just like a dick--i will assume you have a vagina so i do not need up-front verification. we just think of it as a surprise.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
Pussy shots? ... NOPE, no more than dick shots and for the same reasons.

Hendersonville TN
Username hidden
(1188 posts)
That brings up a new question though..........how many men really want to see pussy shots? I know I dont.

Poway CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Maybe the reason men think women like cock shots is because they like pussy shots, but if you think about it, during sex the man can still see the pussy as he's fking it, the woman can no longer see the cock once it's inside. What women tend to see during sex is your chest, and your face. Just a thought. Gloriann

Willits CA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: male pic's