just fed up : Swingers Discussion 54298
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkjust fed up
TOPIC: just fed up
Created by: larry222 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
You:1. lets talk about the picture collectors. If you just want to collect pictures of people with no clothes on, get a magazine, i didn't put pictures on this site just so someone can add me to there collection, I am not a movie star so I would think they could find a better source to get pictures than to waste my time asking me to e-mail them a picture so they can do what ever it is they are doing with them, .......... Me:....Uh, no shit. There's TONS of yahoo groups specifically for voyeurs... Can I add the ones who contact you FIRST, when you write to them, POOF...they vanish. I'm still trying to understand WHY people do that...Is it because they need to validate themselves to themselves? See if SOMEONE would be willing to meet them? I dunno.

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
we feel if your honest and upfront and you act like your self you will be fine good luck and dont feel bad everybody goes through that stuff on here its nothing personal aimed at you lol ...........somefun

Whitney Point NY
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Hang in there Larry and welcum to SLS. The forums are a great way to get advice and let people know you are here. Please continue to post in them.

Ciao, RaVEN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: just fed up