increasing her nipple sensitivity : Swingers Discussion 59880
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkincreasing her nipple sensitivity
TOPIC: increasing her nipple sensitivity
Created by: chimera66
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife has lovely tits, albeit small nipples and doesn't seem to be very responsive to sucking, massaging, playing, etc. She claims that her nipples have never been particularly sensitive. Any exercises, toys, activities, etc., that will help to increase her sensitivity?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Permagrn27 - sounds like cock rings for nipples! LOL

Having a baby did it for my wife, they were sensitive, but when she was pregnant with our third, I could make her climax with just a finger and thumb on her nipples.... but that may be too extreme, it take 18 years minimum to recover from that...

Reisterstown MD

Username hidden
(184 posts)
I agree with Tigre. Everyone is unique and body parts all respond differently. My suggestion would be to take the areas that do turn her on and spend more time there, especially if this is what she wants.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
They sell this thing and I do not remember what its called. I saw it in the adult store. i works like a nipple piercing with out the actual piecing.

It looks like a little suringe like for a childs nose. You suck in the mipple and slip these little bands over the nipple then release. The ring erects the nipple and increases sensitivity.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
how about justing accepting the fact that nipple play isn't a turnon for her? Mine aren't all that sensitive either.

Delton MI

Username hidden
(4361 posts)
My wife has lovely tits, albeit small nipples and doesn't seem to be very responsive to sucking, massaging, playing, etc. She claims that her nipples have never been particularly sensitive. Any exercises, toys, activities, etc., that will help to increase her sensitivity?

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: increasing her nipple sensitivity