im sending my girlfriend out tonight to find a guy to fuck her before she comes home : Swingers Discussion 123370
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkim sending my girlfriend out tonight to find a guy to fuck her before she comes home
TOPIC: im sending my girlfriend out tonight to find a guy to fuck her before she comes home
Created by: hbnewbies
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I think it is an awesome idea. I've also tried to get my wife to go out or get some without me around just so I could here the details but hasn't happened yet, and on the same page as you, a reversal scenario with me doing it does not interest me in the least, way more of a turnon if she is the one playing.

Tuscaloosa AL

Username hidden
(1 post)
Sounds hard to believe..but we are available..

Staten Island NY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
so she's gonna see how this guy at her work that flirts with her and shes attracted to works out."

Nice story...however, I would strongly advise AGAINST mixing sex and work. If she is at a job where if she is fired or quits its all good...well, okay. If this is her career however I would NOT embark on this. I do NOT mix sex and work. There is a guy at my office in the marketing dept. who was dating a girl in my dept. They got into a fight, broke up...and she literally told EVERYONE. And I do mean EVERYONE that would listen that he is not well endowed. Is it true? Probably not, she was just being a mean bitch. She is now gone but he knows that every time he walks through the office the girls are giggling behind his back. I would advise strongly against this, no matter how hot it sounds. JMO.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
that's a hot story. not something we'd do but hot none the less. the first girl we full swapped with in a 3some her husband loved her being a bad girl and let us fuck her while he watched on webcam. he often encourages her to fuck other men and tell him about it.

on a different note we've given you guys access to our private pics, hopefully you'll open yours for us aswell.

West Orange NJ

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Glad you guys worked out your experience in a fun way, and with her looking for more! We find even with couple on couple swinging we learn from each experience and adjust accordingly, all in the pursuit of superior pleasure for all involved. Kudos!

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(645 posts)
Yep. Husbands are handy when they are fun!

Brookhaven MS

Username hidden
(154 posts)
well it happened, but differently. i did go to the bar with her, and sat apart from her, someone ended up hitting on her and everything was good to go, but he didnt have a car, and she was too drunk to drive, so her "friend" (me) was nice enough to drive them into a parking lot and let them fuck in my car, and i went to a 24 hr around the corner and had a bite to eat. it was VERY erotic, smelling their sex when i got back into the car, and as he thought i was just a friend, he kept on playin in the backseat while i drove him home. eating her out and playing with her tits, she even sucked his dick all so i could see in the rear view. she wasnt too comfortable with a stranger, and figured it would be easier with someone she knows. so she's gonna see how this guy at her work that flirts with her and shes attracted to works out.

Santa Ana CA

Username hidden
(17 posts)
I say raynelynn's thoughts were really good.

Just off the top of my head your fantasy sounds like a man's fantasy offered up to a woman. While the thrill potential is super, she gives up all the protection to do that -- for you or for her? You two know better than anybody and these are just thoughts, so who knows what is best?

Our experience is that more than half of the new prospects are a disappointment -- single guys and guys out for a nite seem to be on the ascending side of the learning curve. Of course they tend to do their best without supervision.

Also, everything costs something, and we have come to not be eager to incur costs without significant promise of proportional benefits.

Closest I have come to that is being a fly on the wall for events specifically tailored to allow one on one freedom. We could do it insofar as our personal ability to enjoy and security. The hidden creep factor is real, though and one of the best things about swinging is as far as a girls' protection, with a mate it is two heads against one.

I can smell a creep in a flash, my wife takes a click or two longer to raise the flag. I think a lot of women are like that. I don't like bad stuff to happen to mine because it is my job to make sure she feels protected and as wide open as possible. If it was me I would select from one of the lesser risky options to do the same thing.

Brookhaven MS

Username hidden
(154 posts)
It's pretty hot either way, and if you can make that fantasy a reality for you and her, then more power to you. The idea of laying out a sexy outfit for her to wear, etc., is very Dom/sub and goes right along with what you're saying, in that YOU get turned on by the thought of it, and don't feel the need to reverse it.

Good luck, and we hope you'll "report" back with the details.

My husband also has done this, where he was actually AT the bar where his girlfriend at the time played along and was getting another male to take her home. He loved being the "anonymous" male at the bar watching it all go down, as it was a turn on for him. Just that scene can also be quite hot if she isn't ready to take it all the way yet. We also have friends where the wife has sex, comes home and doesn't say a word, yet afterwards they have intense sex with each other. Doesn't happen often, and it's usually her doing.

so, there's something for everyone in this scenario, and you have to really know your partner well to know that the results will work for all parties.

Have fun, Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Have you considered that she may not find who she is looking for in just one night on the town? It may actually add to the pressure, or make her feel even more insecure if she strikes out. If you're turned on and ready when she gets home, and she only feels disappointed, how will that affect things? I think its wonderful that you want your wife to explore her desires, but this may not be a good construct. I would advise letting her find a playmate in her own time frame, and let her know that she can set up a playdate if and when she is ready. I know that I'm very picky, to the point where even at a classy bar packed to the gills there may be no prospects. Even if there are some, getting a guy in the sack is not always as easy as some on here make it out to be. I have been turned down TONS of times, by guys that were obviously into me, for many reasons...many men are just not used to being propositioned by a woman for casual sex. A "good" prospect may not even respond to an offer for a one-night stand, as many people like to meet up in a public place and then schedule sex for another night, even singles not in the swinging world. What if she feels nervous and drinks a little too much? She could end up doing something she might never have done if not for the pressure to take advantage of this one opportunity. Also, borrowing some guy's cell phone sounds like a poor choice of safety measure. She needs her own, and maybe even a girlfriend to tag along with as an extra pair of eyes if you still decide to "send her out" as you so eloquently put it.

Cocoa FL

Username hidden
(645 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: im sending my girlfriend out tonight to find a guy to fuck her before she comes home