i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine : Swingers Discussion 1865811031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talki'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine
TOPIC: i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We ran into this the other night and it was SO annoying. Not to mention that he was going to do it WITHOUT a condom! Thank God Mr. Passion was watching! These people turned out to be frickin weirdos anyway, but damn people! Attach your friggin brain to its stem! I don't even understand this mentality. But it was the identical situation. He wanted to fuck me but she "forgot" to announce she isn't into other dudes. ( or isn't allowed, whatever the case may be)...waste. of. our. time.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Yeah well your problem is a no brainer. Find a couple with a bi male. Since you are bi if the guy couldnt be with your girl her he could be with you . There ya go problem solved

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
in my case that is exactly how it is. She likes women and loves boobs but won't go south of the border.she has no interest in having a guy touch her at all. Whenm we went to parties guys left cuz they couldn't touch her.. which puts a damper on the evening.. She much prefers to either watch me with a woman or send me out as she fantasizes how the evening is going as I text periodically. Then when I return we have hot sex as I tell her how it went for real and she stays horny all week aboiut it... she is more of a chick friendly voyeur..

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
It probably means he's looking to cheat on his wife. If she's not into it and he wants a new lady he should go pick up single girls at the bar. Sheesh.

Hannibal MO
Username hidden
(14 posts)
jk4 i think i know exactly who you mean them again i am sure there are several such cples on sls....Imo ANYONE with a stance like that is bith delussional and rude....i can fuck your lady but you can't fuck mine...right....the guy should seriously spare himself sounding like a moron and create a sm profile.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Akron always up.....I mean stirred up (I think thats what I mean ) lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5373 posts)
I regret stirring Akron up lmfao

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(67 posts)
Jackson, we are pretty sure that 4 is better than 3, the old saying "The more the merrier" seems to fit. So I guess playing in the group room at the club with 5 or 6 couples would be amazing.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
jackson, yeah, i hear you. and you know, i understand some women here just want girl play, and i'm not faulting them for that. but when you tell me you basically want me to sit and watch a threesome with my wife and the two of you... ? wtf? now if a couple says they are open to that, that's one thing. but we've been full swap only from day one, and it's clearly stated in our profile.

crazy stuff. guess it's a cool trick if you can pull it off, but crazy stuff.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
What a rough subject. I got thick skinned real quick. Basically i dont give a ( ^*&@!! . What? Because a couple is deluded enough to believe they are hot enough, cool enough, or whatever they justify in their minds.That somehow they are entitled to let me chill while he gets the fabled ffm from my girl and his? I always thought that 4 people together was so you could surpass the ffm, get that and then some from the experience. I simply just wont let it happen and neither will my girl. These couples will be searching 6 months from now. And who knows how much sex I will have had!!! HAHAHAHHA Although I have never had a couple say , leave your girl out and lets have a mmf.

Jackson MI
Username hidden
(67 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
TOPIC: i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine