i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine : Swingers Discussion 1865811021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talki'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine
TOPIC: i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Can either of u read

Read my post about my typo ie gus

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
No, just most of the gus' are secretly either curious all out bi...

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Not rationalizin anything just tellin you what I come across and what we have found as a couple. In my marriage my wife is a more of voyeur as she enjoys to watch as I enjoy pleasing and being watched...

I was talkin to the title of this room. As far as my typo ...lol... look in the chatrooms and u'd be surprised about how they list themselves.... Just makin a point not justifying anything.. this is suppose to be fun..and I'm definetly not saying every straight guy is a closted bi guy... don't be so sensitive... geez

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
" most gus list straight and secretly are either curious all out bi..."

Can't speak for anyone else, but I ain't most gus.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
She picked them for me out of her collection and gave them to me ...ticky tack crap.. I think just the fact that I list as bicurious ... most gus list straight and secretly are either curious all out bi...

I was just saying that a couple swinging isn't as ez as it looks and as most of us know if both aren't happy then it shouldn't cuz forcing it never ends well.. Don't be mad when couples don't play either just not ready or they have issues but they. Will have their own inner turmoil until they are honest to each other and not so concerned with takin one for the team

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
Funny awhile back in chat here I mentioned the panties he said they were his hmm interesting

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Not posing at all I'm married my wife and share in this OUR way that works for us.. we don't want to piss anyone off which is y we do it this way..

There are her hello kitty. Panties lol

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
You're a single bi dude...how could this scenario be relevant? Does your girl you speak of know you stole her panties and are posing here as a single bi dude? Shame on you. And that pink isn't your color.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I must say we have told couples up front she is girl but no interest in guys and they all say no problem then later as night goes on it turns from no pressure just say no to. What do u mean she won't play and what do we get from thisand it becomes very aggitated and stressful.... now I go she gets turned on as I'm gone and I try to do things that she would like with women as I text her or tell her later. She would love to watch me on video remotely live.. she also gets aroused bi me trying bi as I get aroused from that too.. women I think sex to feelings as men tend to link sex to having fun

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
I think most people run into couples like this at some point ( most not all ) We met a couple who we really liked but after we started playing and such, she had mentioned oh btw I have girl issues and can not have intercourse on occasion due to severe pain .She stated that " it is ok your husband will just stop when I tell him to" " I thought it would just be the girls playing anyways, excuse me? We did not play with people for over a year and a half because I had this issue. Once I had surgery we started playing.Why would we want to be in that boat again? Our profile doesnt say females only, we talked about everything prior to play and nothing came up that they had issues with. Be the hell up front with people.If you have insecurities be honest.If this couple was, we would have just remained vanilla friends and not started to play in any way shape or form. It was quite disheartening to say the least :/

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine