i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine : Swingers Discussion 1865811011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talki'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine
TOPIC: i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And people say I can be mean? Daaaamn. LOL

I do love how almost every gay or bi guy I know, is convinced the rest of us are gay or bi as well.

Not that I ... know... all... that many. I mean... probably no more than... the average uh... completely hetero guy. :/

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5336 posts)
I have seen MANY couples profiles to where she has no clue they are even on SLS lol. You know married guy pretending or worse yet the married guy pretending to be a single until the wife finds out through the grapevine. We know of several couples who do in fact play alone with their SO's knowledge.That is their choice. To each their own.We only play together. I just can not stand the fact that after the initial meet, and the talk about likes ,dislikes,when it comes time to play their "other rules " come out

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Just to touch on the OP yes that is VERY unreasonable i would imagine the vastvast majority of cples would not go for that.

As to post by shelikegurls...1ST and foremost while the vast majority of cples swing only as a cple I have seen a profile (on occasion) where he plays solo she does not. FIRST AND FOREMOST Everyone should remember we are ALL swingers here. IF she verified that she is Fully aware of it I would not have a problem with it. This is probably going off on a tangent here but i would have a Far Bigger problem with her swinging to make him happy and i am sure we have all seen such a cple where she is obviously she going through the motions like a kid who doesn't want to eat their veggies.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(57 posts)
Well, I'm not married ( but I am loyal) and I have a singles profile. I told him not to make it, but what can I say, he wants me to bang a brunette woman! Ugh. My life is so hard!

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
If a person is married why do they have a single profile?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Enjoy

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(220 posts)
ow sorri buy

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
u r wrong to i shud have rote rite

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
yu mean wright

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
I can read can u right

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
TOPIC: i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine