i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine : Swingers Discussion 186581
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talki'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine
TOPIC: i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine
Created by: jk4fun63
Original Starting post for this thread:
a couple writes to say, "we'd love to meet you guys for drinks and see how the evening goes." attractive couple so you check out the profile and find that he wants to fuck your lady, but his lady "really isn't into other guys." "so um... sir? am i allowed to fuck MY lady also, or is that off limits too? i know some people are into that, but why would you just write a couple expecting them (or him, i should say) to be okay with that? LOL
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
yes she does.... if she doesnt want him thats fine...

Lancaster NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
i see y'alls point...but wow. I WILL fuck yours. Does she have a say at all? It just struck me as funny when I read it. I am not saying y'all are wrong, that just struck me as funny.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Were new to it all but. As stated we play together or not at all. If you think your gonna fuck my wife. YOu bet your ass I'm gonna yours also... now if I choose to sit out and watch that's my deal. As far as being honest.. tell us and we will also... I'm not bi and don't want to find out...to each their own... :)

Lancaster NY

Username hidden
(25 posts)
curious, do your thing brother. it's all good.

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
What I said is factual.. this is not about playing games which is why I am on alone use to be a couple on here ffg43.. basically same profile but when wifw and I went to parties it began stressful cuz she only wanted to watch not play.. she did kiss women but wanted not to touch men.. couples got mad so now we do it this way... it what works for us..

Bridgewater NJ

Username hidden
(220 posts)
The last two posters had it right.

Just be honest with us and we will be honest with you.

Right from the start.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
It's the whole deception thing that's bothering me. Spit it all out and don't lead us on. There are other couples with other preferences who will probably meet their 'conditions' -- why bother trying to deceive the rest of us?

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
I do not care if someone is bi or straight male or female , just be honest when you approach us and we can act accordingly. This goes the same about other rules for play. You lie, we walk.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Look what you guys did now! Bless your heart Godiva, you need to be comforted. All you mean people behave.

:)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(3908 posts)
my head is spinning, I think my guy is bi now. lol surrrre

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(97 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 49   End
TOPIC: i'd like to fuck yours, but you can't fuck mine