Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › how to get wife to have sex with another man
TOPIC: how_to_get_wife_to_have_sex_with_another_man
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 35 of 35
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forums, LookingForIt. Hope you FindIt.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13322 posts)
Take it slow and let your wife get comfortable. Maybe attend some club events where there is no pressure to hook up and play. Also, If I could also make a suggestion. You may want to expand and update on your profile some.

Webster NY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
thanks fro your response. you are probably right

Username hidden
(14 posts)
If your wife only wants soft swap back off dude.If she wants another guy let her set it up. It sounds more like you want the other guys than she does.Dont push her into something that she isnt into . You will regret it.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
i have the fantasy of a mmf. Wife prefers just us in a soft swap. I want more. Will setting up a male massage help out. Guys I need your help. Up for suggestions

Username hidden
(14 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4 
31 to 35 of 35
TOPIC: how to get wife to have sex with another man
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.