Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Men Talk how to get wife to have sex with another man
TOPIC: how to get wife to have sex with another man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL I just spotted this thread~~OP try fucking her mother and sisters, and then show her pictures, that should do it.

that would not have worked for us ...... she has fantasies about me being with her mother and her sister........ while she films it. This is one we discuss alot while having sex to the point we role play it.

our first MMF (her fantasy, mine is helping her get what she wants) .......... she was drunk and while she was for it at the time, did not remember it the next day. The second one I invited this guy with similar interests over and suggested we all get nekked and get in the hot tub..... that did it.... no pressure and it got her over her insecurities..... o fcourse it helped that it was one of her fantasies.

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
well, after being into the lifestyle so long, we have decided that the wife will swing only if shes comfy with the guy, if shes interested in him, then she dont have to be promped, lol, just let her at it,

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
LOL I just spotted this thread~~OP try fucking her mother and sisters, and then show her pictures, that should do it.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Hayjester, let's hope it doesn't take 7 more years to bridge the gap from Michigan to Ohio!

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
Kinddragon is right, slowly introduce your fantasies during your play time and see if it excites her or turns her off. Never insist but let's face it, some women (and men) want and need to be gently nudged into pushing boundaries.

The next time it's just the two of you, tell her how hot it is to watch her perform oral on a guy while you are inside her. (Since you said she does soft, I assume she has done this?) Then switch and slide your cock in her mouth and ask her if she would like another guy inside her while she sucks you. If that turns her on, then you can role play that fantasy a few times and then ask if she would like to make it a reality.

I'm a big fan of pillow talk to open up the lines of communication. sometimes she may want to do more and is afraid to bring it up. The best time to hear what she really wants is when she is already turned on.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
It took us seven years from start to swap.

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(246 posts)
This is something you should discuss openly with your wife, instead of seeking unqualified advice from strangers in a sex site. Our experiences leading our ladies to do what we ask of them should NOT be used as a 'way to get it done' with yours.

Don't be chicken...tell her what you want.

Mr. Cav

Laguna Beach CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Just let it happen.

Soft swap is a great start, when she feels comfortable you never know where it will lead.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Pushing her to play with other guys before she is ready is like playing with wet dynamite. Seems harmless enough until your face is gone. And maybe your wife too. Very dangerous ground.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
If you really want a woman with another guy get a divorce. That will put her in the right frame of mind. She wont want just you anymore then. I say leave her alone and when she is ready let it happen naturally. The more you push the less she will enjoy it.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(39 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 35   End
TOPIC: how to get wife to have sex with another man