how to get wife to have sex with another man : Swingers Discussion 1831161011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkhow to get wife to have sex with another man
TOPIC: how to get wife to have sex with another man
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I totally agree with maybeyesmaybeno; a massage is a great way to begin. I suggest beginning it with an innocent therapeutic massage, starting at her ankles and feet with her lying face down and very slowly working up from there. Be sure to use a good quality massage oil and warm it up to body temperature before you begin. Then watching how she responds is the key in how to proceed. Don’t be afraid to wander from therapeutic to sensual, but keep the pace slow and really work her muscles without causing any pain. Then as maybe_just_maybe suggests, you might also consider giving her a Porsche, but I think a Mazda Miata would also suffice. (cum4meagain)

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(283 posts)
"how to get wife to have sex with another man"

Fuck her sister

oops, did i type that out loud?

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3465 posts)
"I have the fantasy of an MMF. Wife prefers just us in a soft swap. Up for suggestions"

Try giving her a Porsche. It would work for me.

Fort Lauderdale FL
Username hidden
(1096 posts)
Yes, I think you can only do it with Public photos tho.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I didn't know you could change the photos that show with your post.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
When I (Him) post I always put my Photo to the left, If Mrs. John is next to me reading also, we put a photo of both of us, and Mrs John when she post.

I am the one reading and posting 75-80% of the time.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
I would not normally assume the responses are from a male posing as a female. Most times I don't even think about who is responding just what they are saying.

Should we sign all of our replies or begin them with an "M" or an "F" depending on who is typing the response? Bet is sitting here with me so should I put a "C" at the beginning to signify that?

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Having started out here as a couple and having been a little squeamish with other guys early on, I can relate. My recommendation is to be open and let her know your interests. NEVER push her into something she's not comfortable with. Continue to meet people that interest her. Hopefully, during one of your meetings you'll notice she reacts differently with a certain guy. Ask if she would have any interest in going farther, but don't get pushy. Keep it to an inquisitive or supportive discussion.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(9 posts)
We suspect that a sizeable percentage of the "women" who are responding to many of these forum topics are really men. This is, after all, the internet, "where all the men are men and half the women are too."

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(561 posts)
it would be interesting to see the responses to this post if it were in the Women's forum -- and the responses were all genuine women.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(561 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 35   End
TOPIC: how to get wife to have sex with another man