how to get wife to have sex with another man : Swingers Discussion 183116101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkhow to get wife to have sex with another man
TOPIC: how to get wife to have sex with another man
Created by: jaxcouple1973
Original Starting post for this thread:
i have the fantasy of a mmf. Wife prefers just us in a soft swap. I want more. Will setting up a male massage help out. Guys I need your help. Up for suggestions
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Another great recommendation tbrmskss. Thanks.

If you elect to go the oil route for the massage, be careful to choose one that will not cause her a vaginal infection in the event some residual oil remains on your finger/hand if you penetrate her.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
For those that enjoy giving a massage, as a change of pace, might want to try corn starch rather than oil.

A cornstarch massage is done as soft and as slow as you can go. No pressure here. If you do it right, the massagee goes into total sensory overload. Google "cornstartch sensual massage."

If your partner doesn't like it, you can always go to an oil massage, however, you can not start an oil massage and switch to cornstarch, unless you want to make cookies...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17225 posts)
Thanks tbrmskss for your suggestion on a massage table. I hadn’t realized that massage tables came down in price by so much.

Massage table works well by elevating her to the correct height so I don’t have to bend over so much saving my back muscles and it gives me easy access to her from head to toe. There is also nothing lost when my hands start to probe her erogenous zones. So for at least the therapeutic portion of the massage, a massage table is definitely the way to go. However, these advantages are lost as her aroused state increases beyond her (and mine) controllable limits. Climbing onto the massage table to have sex with her is like trying to have sex in the back of a 2 person sports car. Yuck! Given a choice, I prefer to start the massage on a bed, because that’s where we most often end the session.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
All i have to do is ask, she loves it when there are more then one

Santa Rosa CA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
"how to get wife to have sex with another man"

Divorce her ! She'll be having sex with another man in no time at all ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
You can pick up a decent massage table for just a couple of hundred bucks.

They have one right now on Amazon for 66 bucks. I have this model and it works very well.

Well worth it...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17225 posts)
As a former boy scout (being always prepared), I carry a full set of restraints at all times which are available for use unless she happens to have hubby present.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
When the massage progresses directly into oral, it can be very yummy.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
I must be doing it wrong. The last massage I tried to give lasted less than five minutes before there was dick in mouth. I'll bring candles next time.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10361 posts)
As a matter of fact, it has worked for me, especially after a nice dinner. Oh yes, and you might try lighting the room with candles so the soft light is balanced by the firm (but NOT probing with the finger tips into the muscles) massage and the warm oil.

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: how to get wife to have sex with another man