guys are you in the game or just hanging out : Swingers Discussion 2027921011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkguys are you in the game or just hanging out
TOPIC: guys are you in the game or just hanging out
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FUN, (as you so eloquently reminded me not long ago), "i don't owe you an explanation of why or when i post". but now, apparently, i owe you one? interesting, but i digress.

i suppose my first question is, if you've been "grouchy" lately, for whatever reason, why does it seem you find it so easy to align yourself with those who for some time now, have made it their goal in these forums to harass, humiliate, embarrass, and insult? you and i and Akron, all enjoy humor. it is who we are. but when someone takes it out of the forums and attacks a spouse, that is no longer humor. and yet, not a word from you on your friend Akron's behavior. you can clearly see, that i did not initiate any discussion here concerning cock size, and yet you choose to make an attempt here to accuse me of obsessing over it.

you throw HEAT out here in an attempt to level others against me because of an assumed relationship i have with him. whatever. i agree with HEAT on some things. i also disagree with him on some things. that would be the exact same relationship i have with you and Akron. want to make more of it? i don't care.

1. the post you refer to was indeed well over a year ago. the young man was complaining that he had joined the lifestyle and after several months, had little or no interest, and was actually asking what the fora thought might be his problem. as i recall, he was around 5'5" or 5'6". i stated that at that height, he was already working from a deficit. many women, not all, prefer a guy who is a little taller. that being the case, it would certainly help if he was packing a good sized tool.

i have also, in response to query's on the subject, stated my opinion, as i said previously, that small dick guys are not going to be, generally speaking, as busy as guys who are reasonably, well endowed in this lifestyle. now, we can certainly watch for the outcry of all the throngs of women here who enjoy a 3 inch cock just as much as a 6 or 7 inch cock, and when it happens, i'll stand corrected. but based on the numerous comments from the other threads here on this topic, i'm pretty sure i'm safe.

2. i think part of the problem FUN, is the fact that guys with small dicks being in the lifestyle, does not adversely effect you in any way, so you can't really understand what all the fuss is about. in fact, it benefits you greatly. that is not the case for couples in the LS. it often adversely effects us because we have to deal with it over and over. this thread is about ideas to help guys with performance issues. but you seem to have a chip on your shoulder as if perhaps you think someone is trying to say that the only reason women like you, is because you do not have a small dick. k and i only know you from these forums, but we can see the reason women enjoy you. you (typically) are a "fun", caring, easy going, good humored, and intelligent guy. whatever you're packing, we would assume, only adds to the overall appreciation women have for you. so why you seem to have a need to take issue with those who express concern or frustration with the LS, where small or non functional dicks are concerned, is hard to understand.

this thread is an attempt to help others, and allow others to offer help for those struggling with performance issues. we find it especially frustrating because most of the time when we encounter the problem of performance, the couple almost always knows there is a problem. they knew it before we met, and yet have done nothing to attempt to overcome the problem. so yes, we start threads to offer a few ideas and allow others to do the same, in an attempt to help more couples enjoy this lifestyle as much as you do.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
What's funny is you actually took the "shot", not me. I merely inquired if it sucked being married to a woman who prefers bigger dicks as you clearly pointed out she prefers. It reads like your wife is the normal one in the house. You took a shot at yourself, probably subconsciously.

I've been noticing the fascination with helping other men in the forums overcome their erection problems (this thread one example) and the obsessive focus on dick size that so many others notice.

You have a great day!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Smooth, I wasn't referring to joking around about it; we all do that. Nor was I referring to any post by you about whether women seek out small cock. 

I referred to the first exchange I remember having with you, probably over a year ago.  You insisted to some poor kid (as best as i recall) that he was doomed in the LS unless he was somewhere between huge and absurdly huge. You sounded deadly serious, and since then you've made a bunch of posts in which you seem seriously interested in what other men are packing. Your buddy Heat used to do that too, and I just think it's creepy. That's all. 

I'm not looking for any fights either, but admit to being a little grouchy lately. Spending too much time with my lawyers will do that. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
i really don't get you sometimes FUN. i made a joke yesterday in reference to a post by ms rdy about someone who could could get his dick in a bottle. now tonight, Akron takes a shot at my wife by calling her a "size queen", and you're bringing this to me?

as for the post you are referring to, i happen to be of the opinion, that there are not a lot of ladies in this lifestyle who are looking for guys with small penis's. the fact that they are not "looking" for guys with small penis's, does not make them size queens. it simply means they prefer to know the guy is actually putting something inside them.

i'm not looking to fight with you, but you seem to be itching for it with me more and more lately. we are heading out to a movie. feel free to enjoy the last word.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
My first exchange with you here was about your insistence that some young single dude had no chance in the lifestyle unless he was hung like a horse. And I remember thinking at the time, wow. So maybe that strong initial impression just made me notice it more whenever you've commented about cocks since then.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
getting ready to go to a midnight sneak preview of prometheus. hope it lives up to the hype. ridley scott has done some good stuff.

oh, i don't worry about her. she'll block me again soon. LOL she can call me creepy if she wants. i'm not the one who brought up the size issue. :)

k is doing fine. sitting here laughing at our usual forum nonsense. have a good evening and a fun weekend.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
you post that pic, and have the nerve to call someone else creepy?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Creepy!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16801 posts)
"intimidated by the subject of cock size."

Why are you so obsessed with this subject?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
let not your cute little booty be troubled April. how have you been sweetheart?

CT92, we can't make it up there this weekend, but we'll definitely see you guys there again soon. hope the weather dries out a little by saturday night for you.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: guys are you in the game or just hanging out