female interuption-more pics of the guys : Swingers Discussion 61972
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkfemale interuption-more pics of the guys
TOPIC: female interuption-more pics of the guys
Created by: nib
Original Starting post for this thread:
Ok guys, us ladies would like to see more pics of you. How many of you guys put more than 2 or 3 pics on your profile? Just curious. Niblet
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
User Details are only visible to members.
(from him)

My wife complains of the exact same thing: too few photos of the guys in many profiles... She's in it for the fun, too, but chemistry often/usually starts with looks.

And since we *both* decide who we play with -- and we base it upon interest all around -- equal photo coverage is definitely desired by both of us.

Ridgely MD

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Coupleinit and Perfect,

You two men have the idea. For me, that is what I like to see. G-rated pictures get furhter with me than x-rated pics. I like to keep some things to the imagination. Horay for you two and thanks. I enjoyed the pictures that are open for public.

Niblet

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
seconding Nibs statement! (eg)

~Chel

Piedmont SC

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Sorry to jump this one up guys, we girls have been talking about this in the women's forum and other posts have been wiritten about it also. Some of us women would like to see more of you sexy men put more pictures on your profiles. We all seem to agree that the women are sexy, but come on, there are alot of sexy men out there. I know, I have one.

So, can we start seeing more of you sexy men with pictures on the profiiles. Some sexy body shots are good, you don't have to show your face or other parts of your body without clothing, if you prefer not to. G-rated shots are great.

Thanks for not kicking me out of your forums,

Niblet

Dayton OH

Username hidden
(813 posts)
They are cheating on their wife, with the possiblity of being found out and taken for everything they have............I don't think smarts is one of their best attributes to begin with!

Silly, silly cheating hubby!

Ive been one who has had 3 wives call and bitch me out..............I am now very leary of single men on here for that reason. The hubby lied to me just like he did his wife ~ why get pissed at me? Cause its easier to redirect the pain and then take the bastard back again. Drama Lovers!!!!!

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Thanks sweetie.

You have to love these cheating married "single" dudes? LoL! You'd think they would be smarter than that. LOL!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Bice Pics Danny. Love the new ones (:

Hecter, Interesting, a single male profile, with the word discreet in it. Then wearing a wedding ring. You are pretty smart, right? Sorry, could not help but notice. BUSTED! LMAO!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We are always suspicious of profiles where there are no pics of the couple together. If your a couple then we expect that you take a together pic once in a while. No pics of him even in the private collection just raises a red flag.

Davis CA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thanks Nib. We both really like your pics too. It's nice to see balance.:-)

Mike

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
We have 3 of her and one of her and best friend and 3 of me.. We all so think it is VERY important to keep your pics updated...

Naples FL

Username hidden
(229 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 22   End
TOPIC: female interuption-more pics of the guys