ed help post here : Swingers Discussion 2020851033
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talked help post here
TOPIC: ed help post here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   33 to 40 of 40 
User Details are only visible to members.
ana2, not to throw a wet blanket on the party, but... the fact is, not everyone is cut out for this lifestyle. just something to consider.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5125 posts)
Ana, I have had the same issue. At home it could go for hours but sometimes not as well with others. Condom use is frequently the culprit, trying to practice that at home. Sometimes just not as comfortable with ALL couples. I think to much also.....going to try Tantric exercises

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Ok guys and gals. Having trouble keeping things up as they should be. Never have a problem at home with just the wife and myself but do when we are with orther couples. Trying to figure out the answer to it. Have tried the blue pill does not really seem to work that great for me. Does not always happen but does wat for tha it should. Can't figure out excatly what the problem is. Any help as to what to do or not to do.

N Wilkesboro NC
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Lost, I totally agree. New environment, new situation, new partners all can add anxiety. But those damn condoms, wish I had read your advice when we started. Oh well practice makes perfect.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Getting to know your partner first. Making sure you have a partner who isn't going to freak out if your shit don't work, but instead have fun with the other stuff you can do. When it IS working, use it. Don't dick around with an hour of 4play while it is working. Do it, then play after. Lastly, try and stop worrying about it. It happens. The more you worry, the more it will happen.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
no post on here... what helped !!

like if it was vigrx plus ..... it didnt do shit for me

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
i believe you meant what helps you "past" it...."

Well, it all depends on what the cause of the ED is. There are numerous reasons. In swinging i think being in a new environment and fucking in public...causes performance anxiety. however...medications, medical conditions, injury, past addictions and newly using condoms can cause issues as well. Condoms are a real villain in this area. I usually suggest a man acclimate himself to them by fucking for about a month with them, even with his wife.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
if you know what helps you post it ... help guys out

it mite be low T .IDK

Greensboro NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   33 to 40 of 40 
TOPIC: ed help post here