ed help post here : Swingers Discussion 202085
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talked help post here
TOPIC: ed help post here
Created by: early336
Original Starting post for this thread:
if you know what helps you post it ... help guys out it mite be low T .IDK
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG. This is causing me to hurt and I'm not even joking.

I have to stop reading this. Good luck and I really hope I don't end up with this problem. It sucked bad enough having to buy reading glasses, I can't see the text on my phone when I wake up in the morning.

Aging sucks so I'm gonna quit doing it.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(691 posts)
I have thought of a implant the just thinking of have my penis cut open to place two tubes put in makes me want to hide. That is why I decided on using the shots. The feeling of an insect bite is a whole lot better than having my penis in pain for a couple of weeks then no action for several more weeks(per doctor). Like I said earlier a shot 15 min. later a nice firm erection that's good for almost 4 hrs. That makes for a happy wife and a good life. That's just our opinion

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(61 posts)
Well i've tried them all it started with a cock ring, i have a drawer full of them. then the penis pump. it heart so bad i couldn't even think of intercourse or jacking off. around that time i was diagnosed with diabetes. So my insurance would pay for 'the pill' i tried all three. But they only lasted 10 minutes, then in 2010 i decided try go to the doctors for the shot, i know several guys who opted for that. The dr suggested the Penal Implant. So after i did research, i decided to do it. i was in Hospital for one over night. My dick was black and blue for about three weeks and i had to sleep with a pillow between my legs for a month. My wife started playing with it after my balls went back to normal. So now i can get an erection in 2 min and keep it up all night 6-8 hours (some times i fall asleep with it 'up'.) I can let it down any time i'm finished with it. My wife loves it, we can fuck for hours, i get tired before she does. The ladies in our swinging group loves it too. i should have got the implant years ago.

To pump it up i just pump a little (the size of a quarter) bulb in my nut sack, about 5-7 pumps, (it hearts my fingers more than my nut sack LOL) its harder that it ever been in 20 years. To let it down i press a button on the same bulb and it goes down.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I thought the same thing until the Dr. gave me a test injection. Being stuck with a safety pin hurts a lot more and since we are not really playing right now not worried about anything.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(61 posts)
omfg. The thought of a needle in my dick makes me want to run and hide in a corner like a sniveling little girl.

How can you do that? Plus if you are swinging that would increase your risk of STD right there as a condom doesn't cover the base and you have broken skin. I'm not to worried about the shit antibiotics cure but HIV and even HPV or Herpes sure isn't something I want the joy of experiencing.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(691 posts)
I was having trouble with the blue pill so I went to a men's clinic. They talked about several different things to do. I decided on the trimix shots. They come ready to use and you inject it into the base of your penis and 15 mins. later you are ready to. The injection last up to 3 hours and only cost $20 per injection. Wife loves it and will not let me out of bed until she is exhausted.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(61 posts)
Greeneyes makes a good point for older guys or any males who have juiced. Your test. levels may be low. If that is the problem, before you get testosterone treatment please do some research. A lot of treatments for testosterone are linked to cardiovascular disease. Gettting a hard on will do you no good if you drop dead from a heart attack.

One of the best (or safer) ways to increase test levels is with a script for a test. compound. You simply rub it on your forearms once a day. It takes longer to get your levels up but its much safer.. Im sure your Dr. will test your estrogen too. Low test and high estrogen in men will make things worse. But luckily you can take stuff like silymarin, or i've even heard Forma Stanzol works well for cutting estrogen as most bodybuilders use it affter a cycle of roids.

Im not sure who would go to this extreme for ED but theres always injections lol. I've heard penis injections are amazing. You start on a small dose and if it gives you an erection for 15 min, then next time you just titrate the dose up. Once you hit 30 or 40 min erections you know your dosage. .

But I guess this would be reserved for severe ed. I mean if you have sex a average of 4 times a week. 4x52=208.. ehh.. sticking a needle in your penis 208 times a year. Id be worried about scare tissue. Theres always pellets too. From what I understand you insert a tube in your penis and a pellet is injected into the urethra. Moments later.. Hello... Yaaa... You had me at pellet in my urethra, count me out.

Altamonte Springs FL

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I don't believe in erectile dysfunction; I believe in erectile function.

The level at which you function may be exactly appropriate for your situation. If you're over 50, and you're getting hard for half of your play time, you're doing OK. Any more than that, and you might wear yourself out.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
About 1 1/2 years ago, I was on a med that made me unable to get erect, AND it killed all urge to do anything sexual. There wasn't even a craving. Needless to say, I wasn't on it very long before I was at the doc, getting a different med. Now, I sometimes run into the soft situation, but I now know, without a doubt, that it's mental. I have also figured out a few things about myself along the way. For me, the most arousing thing is seeing my wife in the throes of passion and sexual fulfillment. So, in paying attention to when I was having "issues," I found that I am less apt to be hard if I'm not in view of my wife while she's having "fun." If it's just myself and another woman, my mind drifts away from the pleasurable thoughts that should be going on, and I dwell on other, less productive, ideas. I still can get hard when alone with another woman, but if my wife is within an eye-shot away, I'm a rock, lol. In saying all that, try paying attention to the environment around you. Maybe you have same thing, or possibly complete opposite. I know a friend that WON'T get hard seeing his wife enjoying herself "too much" with someone else.

Redford MI

Username hidden
(303 posts)
We're new to the LS and have experienced some of these issues occasionally. We are working on different things to help, but what seems to have made the most difference so far has been switching brands of condoms. We've switched to Kimono Micro Thins. And make sure to put 2-3 drops of lube inside the condom before putting it on. Makes so much difference.

Best of luck to all! This can be a very frustrating situation.

And yes...having hotter women for for Mr to play with always helps!! LOL

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: ed help post here