does a penis implant turn ladies off : Swingers Discussion 198956
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkdoes a penis implant turn ladies off
TOPIC: does a penis implant turn ladies off
Created by: loriwill
Original Starting post for this thread:
just wondering if it makes a difference to the ladies if he pumps it up still natural and will last as long as she wants it

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have a friend who has a penile pump because he had erection issues due to diabetes. It has no negative effect on his sexual prowess; in fact, he can keep going long after he has cum which is a delightful treat for me.

I have found that as long as a man is open and honest about any erection issues he may have that we can find a way to have an erotic and sensual experience.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I have had an experience with someone who had an implant. As a matter of fact I was his first one since he had the implant. No regrets here, it was a very enjoyable experience to say the least.

Taylor TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
these are valid medical conditions that are NOT funny, they are not to be laughed at...and no.......to me, if a gentleman has to use a pump its no different than my having to use lube. I hate it, how we do this shit. Men walk around ashamed and living less happy lives because they dont want to be "less than a man". If my husband ever needs the use of one you are goddamned right I am going to support him. And any woman that would think to laugh at someone....well, thats no woman you want to fuck anyways, in my opinion.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
rdy if you would like to experience it drop us a line

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(126 posts)
I think women are more turned off by a non pumping penis ~~ but that is just my opinion.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
It is a implant due to medical reasons andcan not get a erection this just has a implant the can be pumped up to cause a erection it is the natural penis on a straight male

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(126 posts)
just wondering if it makes a difference to the ladies if he pumps it up still natural and will last as long as she wants it

Lebanon PA
Username hidden
(126 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: does a penis implant turn ladies off