Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Men Talk › Condom issues
TOPIC: Condom issues
Created by: mayhem8
Original Starting post for this thread:
So, it happened again. After a session of playing, the outer most edge/flange around the head of my cock got badly chaffed. I did forget to add some lube there before I put the condom on, It doesn't always happen and, in the past, it was usually after a marathon session.

This time, it was after only 30, maybe 40 mins tops. The problem is that by the time I realize it's happening, it's too late. I have no plans to stop using them and will just need to remember to try to pre-lube that area first, but couldn't help but wonder if this has ever happened to anyone else.

I use Skyns brand, so I know it's not a latex issue, and I use large, which appear to fit as well as can be expected. Perhaps I'll go back to trying the Trojan Magnums, because I don't recall that ever happening with them. I switched away from them a while ago because I was breaking through them, but we later found that was from using coconut oil, which breaks down latex.

I do know that there are a lot of women that have latex issues, so I could just bring both when we go to play.

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Auburn NH US
Username hidden
(8336 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: Condom issues
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.