asking a man if he is bi : Swingers Discussion 2214661011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkasking a man if he is bi
TOPIC: asking a man if he is bi
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Changing to straight right now after seeing rowdys pics :)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1215 posts)
haha... some men don't "get it" no matter how close you connect the dots ;-)

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
Chas, I have put that in the e-mail, some still don't get it. but thanks for the reply

Northville NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
Lol. I have always been surprised when the str8 guys in talk will come forth as bi, I just make a note and go on my way. I think if they are offended,,maybe you struck a nerve? Hmm.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
Maybe when you write to them you could include the line that clueing you in: "You say in your profile that you will try anything once. Does that include Bi sex?" If the answer is NO, at least it immediately gave them the reason you thought it might. If they don't take it as a clue to maybe change the wording of their profile, then they should expect to possible get the same question again.

Visalia CA
Username hidden
(4185 posts)
when I read profiles and the guy is listed as straight, but in the profile it states will try anything once. Should he be insulted when I ask if he would try bi. when I do ask sometimes a get a simple no, or no thank you. sometimes I get yes, but not with her in the room, or yes I only list str8. But some guys who do have "will try anything once" or words to that affect get down right rude, with responses like I'm not a fag, or what would makes you think I would try bi and much worse things.

Northville NY
Username hidden
(275 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: asking a man if he is bi