any suggestions on finding biguy in vegas july 17-22 : Swingers Discussion 222557
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkany suggestions on finding biguy in vegas july 17-22
TOPIC: any suggestions on finding biguy in vegas july 17-22
Created by: jaxcouple1973
Original Starting post for this thread:
Would like to meet biguy in vegas to massage wife and hopefully lead to playing. Will be our first

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
TomThumb knows how to do it.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(497 posts)
I would just try Craigslist in Vegas. One of the last trips I made to vegas, I posted an add looking for gals who would attend the swing-clubs with me, so that I could get in as a "single guy." I was there without my wife for a conference.

I got to pick and choose from at least 20 swingers, hookers and bored divorcees looking for something new. I ended up going with a hooker, mainly because she was totally fascinated by the swing scene, and had never been, and gave me a stupid-cheap price for an entire evening together, from about 8pm to the wee hours. You can find whatever you want, just throw out a lifeline! AND, do some searching on SLS!!

Menasha WI
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Lets chat. I would like a road trip to vegas

Cambria CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
I suppose I should update my profile. I am bicurious. Not tryed anything yet .sorry

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Here is a little off beat suggestion that might work. If the hotel has a sauna, try there. Bisexual men often find each other in saunas as they allow for non verbal communication. Look for where another man's eyes travel. If he is looking at your crotch, little discrete fondling of your cock will probably confirm his interest. Just a thought.....

Manlius NY
Username hidden
(41 posts)
why do you need a Bi-guy if it is just for your wife? Your listed as straight.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Would like to meet biguy in vegas to massage wife and hopefully lead to playing. Will be our first

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: any suggestions on finding biguy in vegas july 17-22