anal stimulation : Swingers Discussion 866641041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsMen Talkanal stimulation
TOPIC: anal stimulation
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sassy, don't feel bad at all girl that Spicey isn't ready. Jay and I were married probably 14 years or so before we started that...men are just so trained in this country that the anus means "gay" that its hard for them to allow it or admit that they like that sort of thing. NOT saying that all men are homophobic, don't get me wrong........I am not partial to anal either, so there are lots of men who like me just don't like something shoved in their butt! LOL But I have talked with ladies and its rare to find a man that tried it and didn't like it. We haven't tried anal beads, but I'd like to...my concern is how do you keep them clean and sanitary? We will probably end up trying them eventually though. Now this is ONLY something that Jay and I share together. We would never ask another woman to do this, and Jay would not feel comfortable with another woman doing it........this is about complete trust when it comes to men I think. So just be patient. Heck, he may never warm up to it at all. However, and I think some women make this mistake like men...its not about shoving a finger up someone's ass lol. Its about rubbing and carressing and massaging the prostate. I wouldn't want a finger rammed up my butt and neither do men I suppose. Shelly

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I'd post something butt I'd make an ass outta myself =)

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
wow frank...I so wanna try that. But spicey isn't ready for penetration pfffft

sass

Steger IL
Username hidden
(4705 posts)
I'll take your word for it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Well, "shoving" anything up your ass would hurt. Finesse is key in anal play.

Lake Wylie SC
Username hidden
(610 posts)
"Having some chick play with my ass will no sooner turn me gay than laying in a parking spot would turn me into a car."

Excellent analogy and good post PSL

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
I had a play partner shove her finger up my ass once. I about hit the roof it startled me so much. JUST NOT MY THING. Not a gay issue with me, just not my kink.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
shell,

I didn't knock it. I simply said "i prefer people to stay away from my ass".

Then cayne came in and pinched me.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Guys, you do NOT know what you are missing.... NO we won't think you are gay. I'm tellin ya Scotty, don't knock it till you've tried it....... Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Mr. Sim doesn't like his ass hole played with. I keep trying to convert him over but to no avail.... he just doesn't like it. However, he loves the area between the ass and testicles rubbed and licked.... but stay away from the ass. :(

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 56   End
TOPIC: anal stimulation